Monday 25 February 2008

wed, feb 20th


Wed – did a gig. Had my new friend the spiritual reiki guy come out – had a day 3 with the
little Japanese midget. I made her come a bit west near notting hill gate to where the show was. I
was performing. I told her I had a surprise for her. It was the interval and I was mc’ing the
gig. So I get her to take a seat. Then I go up and start the show and her mouth was completely
open. I joked with the audience “look at her! She had no idea I was performing!” and she
actually yelled “what are you doing there!!” hahaha everyone cracked up it was just one of those
hilarious moments

So I take her into the west end – we grab tea’s to go and I take her to one of my secret
spots. Can’t post that. Can’t have a bunch of pua’s knowing where I take my girls, hehe but
it’s pretty cool. We talk …. I’d tried kissing her a couple of times but I got the check!
Aaargh! I just kept trying – it’s not too hard when u know it’s on. Eventually I break thru and
there’s lots of making out.

In the end I waited with her for her bus (which also went to my place) but It didn’t show for
like 40 minutes and it was cold. When the next bus that showed up (that went to my place) I just
took her hand and said “come on!” … I’d already said she can stay at mine but she said “I
should go home, I have to work in the morning!” but she didn’t fight at all
When we got to mine, I said “ok that’s your side. I’ll join you later. She asked if she
can sleep in her jeans and I said whatever she likes. I told her she better stay on her side of the
bed, took her scarf and put it down the center making a line. She said “YOU better stay on your
side! Hehe” … anyways I rubbed her feet as she fell asleep, played on the internet and then
joined her.

Yea yea the little voice in my head was saying “come on baby, this is it” .. yea maybe it
could have been, but I like this chick and didn’t feel the need to try and fuck her. It felt like
it’s too early. I think in japan people don’t fuck so quick although I know the girls are
even more sexual and dirty than western girls. (I’m started to think this but we’ll see – more
“research” needs to be done, hehe.

Saw her off in the morning. Got a text saying how much fun she had, etc. will see her again
soon…. Ooh she’s cute!! And fun!!


No comments: