Thursday 14 February 2008

Valentine's day!!

Feb 14th

Today was sick. Valentines day

Mainly was using “"Hey girl... Where's your boyfriend... It's valentines day!"

Date at 2pm date with artist caroline

this girl is hot, great energy. Good times. Used “you are cool…to hang out with” which worked well and disqualified herself cuz she smokes. She bought my drink! This girl was so so so cool. Taking about EEEverything!! Ooh can’t wait to actually hang out with her again. She away on the weekend but whe she gets back…

Texted one hot polish girl who seemed to be flaking. I said “even though u suck I wanted to wish you a happy valentines day!”

Her reply

“I don’t suck, im fact I’m pretty awesome. I’m just not sure if I’m into an 8yr age gap … x

my reply

Wow. You look fucking amazing for a 37 year old!! Thought u’d be adventurous enough to have a drink with me. Mayube we’d be friends? It’s not all about sex! :P

Her reply

Its not? What a sahme :P lol yeahn I know, everyone keeps telling me I look great, u gotta love botox nowadays. Well,okay then, iguess I could get convinced about that drink :P

See? Shit test – blow thru it – or even if that’s really the reason, just diffuse it.

Hit the streets with Yad, hook up with Lucy and lucy, on a uni campus building got #’s and cuddled/kisses neck, massaged a bit, then went into town. Oneil’s. all the hot ones had BF’s but I just got to know them and gave them my card to come out to a gig. Ooh, worked this one german cutie for 10-12 mins. She was hard work but I just led and got her to open up a bit…couldn’t get her to put her number in the phone. The band came on and it was too loud so I just went for the # close, she didn’t comply. Almost, then she’s like “uh, I don’t even know you” and I use my # close lines, I’m already stalking 3 girls, etc and she still hesitates. I say well I need my phone back, one way or another. She gives it back and I walk off. I didn’t have the patience really to work it any further… she seemed a bit uptight anyways.. if she calls fine… if not fine…

Did dance and chat with this one HB9 american girl who had a man but she insisted on coming to one of my shows… I told her it can be arranged

Hit the streets, get a number from HB9 18 year old blone in the lineup for cheapskates. My vibe/frame was so strong I just did it in front of everyone. Her friends were like “yea she’s single!” and 2 guys in the line were like “holy fuck! This guy is amazing!” … some chick was like “hey, no line cutting!” and I said “I just want her phone number, I’m not coming into the club! And she’s like ok cool” … so I chatted just till she was about to go in and got her number. about 5 mins chatting altogether, might be ok. I won’t text this one, this one is getting a phone call. Yep.

Then more gamin on the streets – called lucy from before, they’re around the corner. Me and yad hit them up. I make out and grind with mine. Yad’s been fucking to much even to try bang his one though she’s quite cute. Mine says her bro is crazy and she should go home (she’s staying with him) and has to be up at 9. I’m not that bothered but she asks if we can go out either fri or say and I say maybe, give me a call.

On the bus back I am just opening the whole fucking bus really, as soon as I walk on the girls to my left. I social proofed gamed I guess because when I opened these other girls they were like “you want us to touch your horns too?” haha … anyway this one girl was fucking super hot. Her game was at least as tight as mine. You could tell she had a lot of guys chatting her up. In was unreal. It was like a fucking boxing match between me and her, seriously. Like BAM, BAM<>th and came out on top on the 10th. Tough, but very fun using my skills and actually being matched. i was impressed. It occurs to me that a hot girl gets approached probably as much as (well, not quite) but on par to how much a PUA approaches girls. Me personally if I actually go out “gaming” I’m opening maybe 25-35 sets per night. That was up till now, now I’m getting more picky and better at building rapport and I’m trying to really solidify the numbers so it’s going to be less. But a newbie can open up like 25 (even 40 of 50) because so many sets go nowhere, right? But a girl that hot is going to get 10-12 guys per night.. so I’d say she’s getting half (maybe a third) of the in field experience of a PUA. Right? But she’s been getting this all he LIFE. Like since she was 15 or 16, every day, every fucking day that she lives and breathes and LEAVES THE HOUSE she is getting it. So – who is more experiences? The HB 9 or the PUA? Almost every time the HB9. If she’s 18, and the PUA has been gaming 3 months hard core (I mean, my level of hard core – Yad’s level of hard core, AFC_Adam London level hard core) I put it at around a tie, maybe. But you take a HOT 25 year old woman she’ been in (let’s work this out. 10 years, at say, conservatively, 3 sets a day. 365 x 10 x 3 = 10950. So almost eleven THOUSAND sets. Let’s say, some days she was sick and didn’t go out, fine let’s round it down 11% to ten thousand. TEN THOUSAND FUCKING SETS GUYS. Have you opened ten thousand sets? Nooooo. Not many PUA’S have. So – who’s going to have the advantage? The better lines? Reflexes? Instincts? Overall calibration? Who’s going to have the home turf advantage? She is! You’re approaching HER. She’s the home team. She is ready to destroy you. She eats guys like you for breakfast. So like I’ve been saying more and more the only way to counter this, (truly counter) is to have a massive amount of in field time as well. Experience defeats experience. This is all common sense shit. I’m not breaking any new ground here but… it just really occurred to me as I was verbally sparring with this chick. She was GOOD man. And she was only fucking 22! But by my calculations she’s already been in over 7000 sets by that age. 7000!!!

Now, I’m not saying that WE, the world’s pua’s need to open 10k sets before we’re good. That would be madness…. We have a lot of advantages. Firstly, we’re going out there with a purpose and continually improving. We have clear goals (getting laid in most cases) and if you work on something constantly you improve a lot quicker. Girl’s don’t have a goal, they just develop these reflexes as a defense (I supposed their goal is NOT to get laid, haha) … they can’t say yes to every guy, can they? Their vaginas would explode. Or their belly from hundreds of different sperm fighting each other for supremacy. Ewww…. We have set strategies, routines, books, bodies of knowledge, forums, friends, other pua’s and want not, that are there to help us improve. We have NEED on our side. They don’t. The female APUA (yep, new term has been coined – the anti pua!) is just merely acting/learning out of necessity. Out hunger for sex/companionship DRIVES us. I reckon the PUA in the end has the bigger advantage, but only after a lot of tine in the field/study. Initially, when one enters the game, the woman has a massive edge. Enough to break any pua (unless he is a true natural, in which case, why is he even in the game?)

So some advice to aspiring pua’s …Go for the younger girls.

Eh?

Yea. They have far fewer defenses. They haven’t been in the game nearly long enough. So, they’re not as good. Go for them. Keep it legal, obviously 18+ and all that. I don’t wanna advocate and dodgy behavior. “Sure, officer, I knew she was 14 but this PUA on this blog said, the young’uns were easier…” but 18, 19, 20, 21 year olds are going to be waaaaaaay easier than 25-28 year olds. Those are the toughest, they’re still (often) hot but they are EXPERIENCED APUA’s and they will destroy the inexperienced PUA….. then if they get up to 30+ they get easier again, they’re not in their prime anymore and they soften up… especially around 35 onwards… but a 25 year old hottie is going to be the toughest set you ever had. Or a 30 year old, if she is still fucking hot… right?

So the battle rages on. APUA’s vs PUA’s!! Sounds like fucking star wars, doesn’t it? Hehe…. But… who’s on the dark side and who’s on the light side? I suppose that depends on who’s asking…. Considering I go around wearing a little devil’s hat with horns…. Naaaaah we’re definitely the good guys. And the vagina blockers must be stopped! Hypens must be destroyed!! MuahHHAhaHaHAHA

Ok ok we’re the bad guys. Fuck it. The bad guys have more fun anyways…..

No comments: