Monday 11 February 2008

more numbers and fun

Feb 12th

Today was fun. Was sarging with matt a bit then with yad. Did a gig as well. Jeez it’s so easy now it’s like automatic. Just stopping girls and getting their number. I got like 5 or 6 today plus facebooks. It’s just silly really. I’m just seeing how far I can push the siliness/directness in some sets because I already have too many/ can’t keep track of the girls I’m meeting. It’s ridiculous. Girls are adding me on facebook, hot girls – and I’m messaging them with “hey uh, sorry, who are you again? Where did we meet? Why do you want to be my friend?” cuz I can’t remember. They’re fucking gorgous student girls in their 20’s and I really just don’t know.

One girl today was pretty hot this American. She was loving me so I just found out she didn’t have a BF. Then I just said “how long has it been since you’ve had sex?” and she’s like “a while!” and I said “we’re going to fuck. What’s your number?” and she gives me her number. i walked off thinking “it can’t be that easy, let’s see” and I text her “hope I didn’t scare u, I won’t hurt you. I’m normal. Haha. Let’s meet tomorrow for a drink” and she said “I’m up for that”

This girl was hot.

Another one was crossing the street and I was like “omg, you’re crossing over just to talk to me. I don’t really like girls that are that forward. You should wave first next time, hehe”

Got some hot philipino girls’ number who hasn’t had a BF in 3 years (warning sign) she kinda had crooked ass teeth though a hot body, probably won’t call her

Got this black girls number who was cute, fun, and had an amazing body (gold tooth though, hrmmm….)

Some other numbers I can’t even remember

Oh I’m on the way to my mate’s house and there’s this hot Spanish girl. I open her, she’s a bit upset and tell me she was just on a date and the guy kissed her on the check. Right off I’m goin shock and awe (she was drunk) telling her hot hot she is. I said

“hey you can kiss me and pretend I’m him if you want” … she’s like”no!” and I said “kidding” … I was getting my hands on her and she wasn’t objecting. She’s like “I have to talk to my flatmates etc” and … well she’s torn between me and going home. I’ve seen this in girls before, more and more. Where they really are torn between 2 courses of action. Think about this. It means that any moment you’re just one tiny though pattern away from – whatever it is you’re trying to convince a girl to do. Get her number, get her to buy you a drink, get her to sleep with you. It’s THAT close. She’s litereally walking away from me, then walking back. It’s almost irrational. Surely she knows if she wants to leave right at THAT moment or talk to me? But no, they don’t. we know, don’t we fellas? Anyways I didn’t force it (it felt dirty and too easy. Some chode probably spent half his pay getting her drunk, didn’t have the balls to kiss her (maybe he didn’t like her??) and here I am face to face with this horny lonely girl. I think I could have done it… got her back to mine… but… I was actually looking forward to getting to my mate’s house. I had to print something. Thinking back, I should have pushed it. Why not? She was hot!! Anyways I took her number and she was like “yea call me, for sure, I wanna see you…” but then I got a text from yad that he # closed this girl we were just talking to on the tube (and then I called him to tell him about this drunk chick) but when I clicked end I erased her number as I hadn’t actually saved it yet. Lol FUCK! Ah well. Just one of like, billions of girls.

Oh we open this set and one of the girls knows me and I recognize I’d already sarged her and I’m like “hey I know her, lol!!” this happened yesterday as well, this girl opens me cuz we already talked … I knew her face, but from where? Her name? no fucking clue. Same thing happened yesterday, this girl who was with her friends was like “hey! Sasha!! Over here!” and I’m like …errr…. Yeah…hi….

Oh yesterday was with matt was well, he stayed in set with one girl I sicked him on. She was like an hb 9.5 … so fucking hot it was unreal, and just at the end she said she had a BF and he ejected. I yelled at him “dude what are you doing. Her friends are goin to look like her – you should have just framed it like she was awesome and you wanted to be friends and that’s that” once again, ask them early on, then u can frame the whole interaction as “we should be pals”

Erm, yea, I’m not even meeting up with all these fucking girls, same with yad. It’s silly. We both have to actually STOP sarging and just go on dates with all these chicks. I think between wed and Sunday I have to meet up with ..jeez it’s a few. I’ll be posting date reports and crap!! Oh it’s gonna be some fun times.

No comments: