Sunday 10 February 2008

End of 30 day challenge report

General update

Well, I haven’t been blogging because… I got tired of blogging all the time I guess. I’ve come to a level where getting #’s from girls is piss fucking easy. They don’t even mean anything anymore, and it isn’t interesting to write about so I don’t bother. If I lay a girl, seriously mess around with one (in bed, not emotionally :P ) I’ll put it on here.

Err, then again another PUA told me that he got really good when he started writing up everything that happened. But I talk to so many girls, well I don't really have the time – but I’ll make an effort to put more on here. I really don’t even know if anyone is reading this, lol but fuck it I’ll keep hammering away. Basically I’ve just finished a 30 day challenge when my goals (at the beginning) were to try go for makeouts in every set, and try giving my # out to girls without taking their number. Well, both these goals are fucking ridiculous, I can tell you right now.

Here’s why:

Make out in every set? Eh? You’re going to get slapped around if you try and make out with every chick you meet. Sometimes it’s just damned inappropriate. I mean, yea, I wasn’t going for it as much as I should have but certainly going for it all the time would have been a massive over correction. No the goal should have been “go for a make out in any nighttime situation where I’m getting ioi’s, or daytime situation where I was getting massive ioi’s. that would have been fair enough. Anyways the reason I came up with that for my challenge was, that I was shit at physical escalation and never kissed girls even when I thought I could get away with it.


Well, I can tell you now, I’ve fucking gotten over that bit. Yea. I went to koko’s in Camden town a somewhere in week two and I make out with 3 girls in there (and 1 on a day 2 earlier) … I could have done many more, but it would just be to prove it to myself and after 3 in a row I knew I could do it. It really wasn’t hard. You give them that sexy look, let them know your intentions, keep’em chatting, keep telling them they’re fucking hot and go for it. I was using shock + awe within my conversations themselves (worked nicely for me, dunno if anyone else is doing it like that) …. *(Also I’ve realized you can go sexual at any point in an interaction. More on this in a minute.) Anyways, once you just start making out with chicks one after the other u just know you can do it. So now, when I wanna make out, I can make out. The calibration of it comes with time. I can see how the MPUA’s (hate to use the term, who can really say who is an MPUA is who is not?) but the guys who are really amazing, I can see how they can just fucking make out with a girl in 30 seconds. They just know the girl is ready. Just like I’m starting to see in a girl’s eyes when she is ready to come home, when she wants to make out. It’s there, you just have to look for it. (I can see it in the eyes, but use whatever body language/ioi’s you need to. But after a while you DO see it. Just comes down to time in the field.

Right, the 2nd thing I said I was going to do was start giving my # out to girls instead of taking their number. The idea is, if the call/text, then they are chasing you. You are the prize. Now, I want to say that I do like this idea/frame. It’s cool. I can see it working. It didn’t really work for me. I’d meet some cool girl, give her my number and never hear from her again. Some I would, some I wouldn’t. It’s just too fucking frustrating when you don’t. Well, not that frustrating as there’s always so many more sets – but still frustrating. Then again, why am I surprised. I get #’s and never call sometimes (yes I have to stop doing that) so why is it surprising that a GIRL who’s used to guys calling HER wouldn’t call me? Not that shocking really. Err – the more I think about it, the greater I think the “give your number” thing is. But I think that’s for a level of game that is slightly above where I am now. At this point, I know I am good but I still have a long way to go. I think your shit has to be really tight to be giving your # to girls and have them calling you. That being said, today I met a fucking very very cute Japanese girl, hung out with her around 15-18 mins, gave her my card and just said “hey, you’re fun. We should hang out sometime” … no time bridge, nothing…. And I had an email from her by the time I got home. This girls was hooooootttttttttttttt

So I’m getting there. The point is, with what I’ve learned and the way I’m going, yes I think I will be at a point where I’ll be able to just give my number and have the girls always calling me. It may be quite soon. But, I wasn’t at that point when I started my 30 day challenge. Of that I can be sure. Anyways, that too is situational… sometimes u won’t get a chance, or it will seem needy to ask them for their number, or SOMEthing … so just give your number in a calm manner and hope for the best. I mean, it’s a sign of confidence in itself that you trust the girl will ring you. A needy guy won’t walk away without that girls number, but a man who is used to girls chasing after him… well… he wouldn’t care if she called at all, now would he? I will be messing around with this more and more, as I have less and less time to chase after girls the better I get at it. Eventually I can see myself stopping taking numbers altogether, but not quite yet….

Right – another epiphany I had is that… well I’ve been too high fucking enery/too funny this whole time. Most guys are trying to be funnier, I have to work on being less funny. I was so busy entertaining girls I wasn’t getting any rapport. My friend got a 1 on 1 from a guy here in London, and all the guy taught him was how to have a conversation with girls, asking them questions and getting the girls into opening up and share stuff about themselves. Essentially it’s called “having a normal conversation, with a normal human being.” I realized that this is something that has fundamentally been missing from my encounters with the lovely members of the opposite sex. I was just being funny, trying to impress them into sleeping with me. And hey once in a while it would work. I’d “get lucky” … but not nearly as much as if I’d shut the fuck up and let the girl talk. Once in a while, I would create rapport by making fun of the girl and joking around, but we weren’t really having a real conversation. Right? So if you just kid around with a girl, tell her she’s hot and then get her number, is she going to feel comfortable seeing you again? I can tell you from a (significant) amount of experience that the answer, my friends, is NO. FUCK – NO.

What’s missing?

Comfort. Oh, and the other thing. Qualification. There can be no successful sarge without these ingredients (or at LEAST one of the two) … unless you’re going for fool’s mate. Then just attraction is enough.

Yes. She has to know that she can talk to you, in a normal manner if she meets up with you. Furthermore if you put her into an enhanced state with your hilarity (or say your magic if that’s your thing) or simply your MM negs / group theory – she’ll be worried that it won’t be the same when you see her. She’ll think she was just in some “weird mood” or whatever. And you’re just some fun guy that hit on her/wants to fuck her. So what? There’s millions of them. Nah, billions. If she’s hot, there’s around 2.2 billion men that want to fuck her. (that’s a guess, but if we take out the men that are too young, and too old, I’m saying 2.2B) … ooh wait, the Christians. The Buddhists. Ok I’m well off. Let’s just say 500m. ok? You’re one of 500 milion guys. So unless you’re rich, famous, or absolutely amazingly good looking, or have something else that really appeals to her … you’re just one in 500,000,000. nice, right?

But if you’re a fun, interesting guy who she can talk to and feel COMFORTABLE around, who’s she’s also ATTRACTED to… well, then you’re one in a million! Haha (see what I did there?)

Also, I’ve written about qualification before so I won’t yatter on about it but it’s very important – she needs a reason you like her other than her DD cup size. Pretty simple. So find some reasons and let her know what they are. Can be “oh, you like kung fu movies?” to “huh?? You’re like giving back rubs?” to “OMG!! You do salsa dancing?? I love salsa!!” whatever. Try to find something genuine to qualify them on…. Some charectaristic you’d want potential girlfriend to have, some activity that you actually like (or at least would really like to try) … nothing wrong with saying “omg! I totally have been meaning to try that. You’re into that? That’s it you are TAKING ME to …” (and then, hopefully, taking you ;)

Right – my phone game’s been sucking in that I’ve been texting girls. Sometimes they don’t reply then I feel needy texting them again, so whether I do or not the whole interaction is fucked. So if a girl is hot and you actually give a shit, call them first time. Me and yad have been chatting about this and we’ve realized that the best message to leave girls if you get their voicemail is the most normal one you can come up with

“hey, this is Sasha. Meet you the other day in that coffee shop. Just calling to say hey – give me a call back”

that’s it. You don’t have to be funny. It’s a little try hard. Just be normal. Don’t try arrange a date on the voicemail, more pressure. Less is more. So, now that we’ve realized this I’m officially ONLY doing that. Meet a girl, CALL the first time (no texting) and just leave NORMAL message. If they don’t call back, in 3 days I might text just saying “did u get my message?” or I may call again and do a funny message about how I’m not sleeping/eating/why have they abandoned me (ok to be funny on the 2nd call) but on the 1st one, normal normal. BORING AND NORMAL!!

Right – now – I’ve written my attraction + soi = flake theory below and it still holds

This next month I’m going to be putting a lot of these revelations into play so we’ll see how it holds up. Where I’m sitting now, what I’m saying (to my knowledge) is the right way to go about it. If you can’t take a girl home on the night, don’t try escalate things at all. Just be fun/interesting/social …. Make plans. She won’t flake. Then you can get sexual / escalate when you have her on a day 2, near your seduction location. Ah, logistics is massive, btw … especially for one night lays….the girl I pulled home from the street the other day… it was so easy, she was standing in front of my doorstep. That may be the best place to try and sarge, btw… in front of your door! Hehe sounds creepy I know … if you’re not holding a shovel or a needle when you do it, it’s ok ….

Oh. Yeah. I should sleep.

So what am I working on

Stay in set longer – get rapport. Be less funny and more “normal”

Call every number. Leave a normal message if they don’t answer. If they answer have fun and make plans to meet.

Easy peasy!

Oh here are the official stats

Slept with: 2 girls

Head from: 2 girl (that I didn’t sleep with)

Jerked off in front of 1 girl (played with sum lovely boobs)

Hymens destroyed = 1 (yes I could have, but didn’t)

Girls that were DTF that I didn’t sleep with = 4+ (at least)

oh, I regret the Turkish girl. Oh she was fine… in my defense, when I met her round the corner from my place the reality that I could just bring girls home and sleep with them was JUST sinking in… and I thought I’d just sleep with her the next time. Well, she left the country and that’s that. SOooooooooooo lesson learned. Close the fucking deal ASAP. If you like them, you can still see them again. (unless it’s like the woman of your dreams, etc. still I would think better to do it earlier rather than later) … depends what you’re trying to get out of P.U I suppose, but there you have it.

My entire reality has changed. I know I can just bring girls back and sleep with them. And, I can see much more clearly when a girl is just down to fuck. Oh, seeing they want it, and believing it to be possible are 2 different things…. For me, I never saw it before, because deep down it wasn’t in my reality. Well… what can I say…. A month from now I’m sure I’ll be living in a another reality once again. So ask yourself this:

Has your reality changed in the last month? If not, why not ….

And what are you going to do about it?

Sasha

No comments: