Monday 25 February 2008

sat23rd

 Sat
Hurt my foot running at the gym. Decide I’m not going out. Spiritual/reiki guy comes over to
hang and do some reiki on my messed up back. I do actually get some tingles in my head. And
this slight nausea when he was working on my stomach. We chatted for hours and have a lot in
common… he told me he’s had an “enlightenment” where all his chakras opened up and shit. Crazy
stuff. He’s at a crossroads, just as I am. Fuck we talked about so much shit! For a moment it
occurred to me that spiritual enlightenment and findind peace with yourself and “god” and the
world is much more important than PU and that maybe all this … just isn’t that important in the
scheme of things. For a moment ;) … don’t worry guys. I’m not there …. Yet….

Yad came over for a bit and brough some girl along. Turns out she had a BF, lol.

I had 3 or 4 girls contact me after midnight!!!
One Russian girl who’s number I got on that crazy day when I’d gotten 7 #’s texted me. I
called her and we talked. She’s fucking bored in this town, and has some “BF” but I think
it’s just a fuck buddy. I can nail her I think. She wants to hang out

This black girl facebooked me, we chatted on msn. So boring. She’s hot but I already know she
doesn’t have a personality. Can I be bothered?

Then the crazy/boring polish girl. She sent me this message “well I’m a bit drunk after work
to be honest, just wanted to tell you that you seem quite an interesting person and that you
touched me last time. Was good to meet you, that’s it. Take care.”

At 1am! I almost texted her back “come over if you want to see me” but just the thought of
having to lay next to her after the fact – I can’t do it. She’s painfully fucking unexiting
and has serious issues. I almost sent the next but decided I had the will not to. I’m going to
fucking HOLD OUT for sex with a woman I actually want/like. So I’ve held out….
Part of me thinks any girl texts you after 12 she is down to fuck. I almost said to the Russian
“come over! Let’s have tea at mine!” … she was disappointed when I cut the call off at
like 30 mins. I could hear it in her voice…. Shit fuck I just wanna know if she’s have come lol.

No comments: