Monday 25 February 2008

friday 22 feb =1st time in 24

 Friday –

Date with hot Vietnamese girl (from crazy 7# close day)


She’s got a hot face. Not thin – not much personalit. Said all her friends are Japanese
girls. Will try get her out! Friend time!

Went to the club 24 and brought around 15 girls. Mainly hot ones but some “friends” of girls
who were not so hot.

One girl was shit testing the crap out of me.

“My friend says you are a player”

I said “yea, I’m a player!”

“How many girls have you slept with?” – I said “will you believe me if I tell you?”
… she said “yea” … I said 25 and she stared me down then said “ok I believe you”

“are you addicted to girls?”

I was like “huh? All men are addicted to girls. It’s in our DNA. What are you weird?”

And also “how many of these girls have you slept with?”

I said “I haven’t slept with any of them….yet”

Better answer would have been “all of them!” haha

Anyways she was annoying. I’d made out with her last week in another club, but I really
don’t fancy her at all. Ah well.

I spend the night with another girl. Some girl I’d gamed and didn’t even remember meeting
when she facebooked me. She came out tho and we talked. She was cool. She was very interested. So
many ioi’s! I asked if she wants to get some coffee and she’s like “yep!” so we go for it.
I take her to my secret spot. We talk a lot – fuck she’s cool! And bisexual! We make out .
good kisser. Again – I know I could have just said “let’s go back to mine” right out of the
club, but I admit I didn’t feel comfortable doing it. We make plans to see each other again.
Next time tho, I will bring her straight over to my place. I asked her if she did one night stands
and she said no she’s never had one. I asked if she’d ever slept with someone the night
she’d me them and she said yea, with a lot of her relationships. Helooooo … yea I guess I still have
some limiting beliefs!!

Anyways it was a great great night and I made a connection with this awesome girl. It will be
kewl to see her again!

No comments: