Monday 25 February 2008

sun 25th

  Tonight met up with some german pua’s. hung out with yen for the second time. He rocks.
He’s telling me me it’s a limiting belief having girls over and not fucking them – or in general
not fucking girls when I meet them or on the day 2. maybe. Is is that crazy to wanna know some
girls?? IS IT? It’s not. Tho yea I know, some I may not be able to lay later, so do it sooner if
you can. I know I know.

I’ve been sending (her) little texts in Japanese (there are free websites than translate any
language to any other) and it’s totally cute. Just funny little message in Japanese. “you are a
sexy girl!” or “I like your feet, haha” or whatever. She replied “what, are you
crazy!?” but I said “it’s funny because it’s in Japanese!!” (in Japanese) and eventually she said
“I like your funny messages!” … but at first she just sent “you are crazy, what’s wrong
with you!) … little shit test? Her English isn’t perfect but she shit tested me the other day
too, as a joke she said “and I am cancelling our date tomorrow!” so I’d just replied “too
bad, we would have had fun. Ok see you some day….” But she texted back “yea I know it would
be fun. See you tomorrow” … it’s amazing the difference having fuckloads of girls on the go
makes – I really wouldn’t have cared much if she did cancel. I’d just have called another
girl!! Woooo I have a strong frame! I’m not needy! Hahaha it’s great!!

Japanese girl had plans for Monday night, and prop can’t see bisexual girl on mond, am busy
tues. plan is too see bisexual girl wed in the day, and hopefully jap wed night (or thur night) …
feels good to spend time with a couple of girls and get to know them. I’m just not chasing other
girls. If it’s easy fine, but otherwise I’m busy. Yay!

No comments: