Thursday 7 February 2008

Bloody virgins....

So last night I do a bit of gaming with Yad. Now, I said I would out him on this so I'm going to. He's a legend, and approaches/fucks more than anyone I know, but he'll still approach like HB 3's and shit!! Like fat, ugly american chicks. Not like chubby. Fat. Bordering on obeese. I just bail immediately. I will not waste 20 seconds on these sets. and I feel like a dick saying "this chicks are rough buddy, let's get out of here. Actually I'd like to see the looks on their faces just once if I did that.... anyways, if you see Yad in the field, call him a chubby chaser. or ask him "how are the HB 3's buddy??" maybe it will get him to stop...

Got a couple of numbers around my area and then I decide that I need a shower before heading off to cheapskates for the first time. I tell Yad I’ll see him in a bit. My other mate drops by to pick something up and we decide to go for a bit of a wander. I open up one hottie walking by and he butts in with his crude come on’s. He’s one of the biggest AFC’s I know. It’s very frustrating being around him, actually. I have told him about PUA and although he did ask me for a bit of helpl he certainly didn’t seem interested in talking about it on the day. I actually called him an asshole and walked off. I text one of the girls who’s number I had got just earlier “Hey what u up to” and she replies “just at the pub where we met in front of. Where are you” and I said “just moments away, shall I drop by” and she said “yea”

I go meet up with her. She’s a cute 29 year old. Quite fun and bubbly. I give her a 7. Anyways we chat for a bit. She’s seeing her ex in a bit. He’s an asshole The met up with him a few days ago, they argued for a day and they they had sex. I ask her why she met up with him – because she wanted “closure” … I asked why she is seeing him again and she gives me the same answer. I bet her a 20 min backrub that she’ going to fuck him again. She accepts the bet, insisting it isn’t going to happen. Alright. I figure it’s a win win for me. Oh interesting point – when I met her originally on the street I made some joke that she hadn’t been been laid in the month she’s been single and she agreed even though she’s just banged her ex a few days before … (IOI!)

Aaaaaaaaanywho I gave her a little massage which she loved, she gave me a shitty massage and when she left to meet him I opened some sets in the pub. I think there is a fair chance I could have gotten her to cancel and run off with me, but I though I could do better so I didn’t bother. We said we’re going to see each other on Monday but once again, I know I’m going to be getting some before then so who knows. (backup I guess) .. I chat with one hot Canadian girl with a BF who was pretty into me. Facebook. Finally it’s past 9 and I think I really have to go have that shower and get ready to go out. I intend on pulling some hot student tonight!! As I’m walking and I get to about 20 feet from my door, I see a cute black girl who’s walking towards me. “Hey, what’s the time?” … She’s like “I, uhhh… hang on” and I say “Nobody cares. You’re cute, I just wanted to talk to you, haha” … we talk for like ten minutes. It’s pretty flirty. She asks where I live. I tell her right there and point to the door. She says “you don’t live there! Prove it!” So I open the door with my key. I said, you wanna check it out? She says “sure”


We go in. I show her around a bit and we talk some more. After a while I say “We should make out” and she says “ok” … I learn that she’s 18 years old (I’m clever not to reveal my age yet)


Eventually we did a bit of stand up massage on each other and I say “Let’s go to my room. I’ll give you an amazing back rub with oil. I’m not promising I’m goin to put out though, so don’t get any ideas!” and she says “you better not get any ideas either!”’

We get up there and I put the sexy lights on. This consists of me turning on my 3 pounds idea lamp I bought in 2006 which I lost the main part of. So you just hae to lay it on it’s side or hang it over the chair (I do the latter) … and turning the main lights off. Oh and my laptop lights add to the ambiance. I ask her if she wants hers first or does she want to give me mine. She says I get mine first. Cool girl. So I take the shirt of and she goes to town. She’s really into it. She gives great massage! We talk more. I ask her if she normally dates white guys or black guys, she says neither. I’m like “What?? You’re not a vigring, are you??” she doesn’t answer. She’s a virgin. Oh boy oh boy oh boy” the massage continues. She’s great!! I ask if she wants to switch but she’s happy. So I’m happy. At one point I say to her

“You have strong hands. I can see why your people made great slaves”

She doesn’t get offended or hit my, so I take that as an IOI too Wink

Talking more I find out not only has she not had sex, she’ never been naked, with a man, in bed before. Ever. Yipes. I ask her straight up “how far do u want this going tonight” and she says “not all the way” I’m like “cool” … I was scared for the hymen breakage. I dunno how that works and I make some jokey jokes about it

Eventually I say “ok, your turn” and give her one of my amazing body rubs. Ooh she loves it. Kiss the back of her neck a bit, bla blah turn over. Full frontal oil massage (oh guys you gotta do this, it’s just as much fun for the girl as for you, heh)

I tell her she should have her way with me as she’s never had this sort of experience. She gets on top of me and pretty much goes for the cock. She gives me a pretty good blowjob! I couldn’t believe she hadn’t done this before. I start thinking it’s all a con. Kind of. I have an internal orgasm and calm down a bit. I figure it’s her turn but on second though “go on, have a litte more cock, sweetie, you need the experience” haha (well she does, right?) … I tell her that I like it slow, but that’s just the way I like head. Other guys will curse her for learning from me, hehe

Then, I blow one in her mouth. Yea yea I know I shouldn’t. but, come on. I’m the first cumshot she’s ever had. Ever. Every time she goes to town on someone she’s going to think of me blowing one in her mouth. I had to do it. It was mandatory. She was a bit surprised. Haha. I can still see the look on her face. It said “Eww, what??” hehheeh I think she swallowed too. What a babe!

Anyways I start rubbing her and she’s really horny. As I start unbuttoning her, I make some joke that I’m scared to look - she blind folds me with her bra so I’m fingering her blind. Yaay. She is so tight I can barely get my big finger in. it’s like weird. I don’t even know where the hymen is but I just take it easy. I’m scared. I’ve never been scared in bed before but I was a little scared. I almost make her come though it’s hard to maneuver around in there. I wanna use my 2 finger move, but when I do she says “stop!” .. I look down and there’s blood all over my hand. Aaarrgh! So, I start licking it off and she gets really freaked out. I always knew I was a vampire, but this experience just proved it to me. I mean, I was compelled to lick my hand. Then I went down on her and drained her till she stopped moving. Then it got ackward... Ok I was kidding, I see the blood I go to wash it off, and when I come back there’s a fucking pool of blood on my blanket. Now I know why I bought the red sheets,(bonus!) but it’s gone thru to the white duvet!! Craap!!! We clean up as best as we can and she gets dressed. “sorry about your duvet” she says… “I’m sending you the bill for dry cleaning, luv!” …

I walk her outside, we kiss and I say “you totally just used me!” and she says “you totally just used me to!” hhaha… err, I ask if I’ll see her again, she says “I’m not going anywhere” … I give her my card and tell her to facebook me. I ask if she’s gonna tell her friends and she says “in a few months, probably” … we say our goodbyes and I part company. Yes, I could have boned her. No, I didn’t want to. It should be someone special.

What. It should. Don’t look at me like that. Stop it. Come on. Seriously. Stop that.

First virgin experience! Bah. I was a little shocked for a few hours but now I think I’m ok. At least I know this one didn’t have aids. Tongue


So, one busted hymen and douvet later what do I have to say? hrmm..... I dunno...
Bloody virgins...


No comments: