Monday 11 February 2008

date with HB 9.5 - rapport only. less funny. it's working

So I went on a date today with one of the hottest girls I have ever been out with. Maybe that I’ve ever met at all, HB 9.5, easy. This is the one I met in late December on the bus, went on insta date. She was really busy, and flaked out, so I hadn’t seen her till today. I invited her out to my birthday drinks and she couldn’t make it but she texted me to ask how it went. Today I say, let’s meet up. She says she ends work at midnight. I say that’s fine. We meet.
This girl was so hot it’s unreal. It’s fucking past midnight, we go to a caffee and the old man behing the counter makes some cheesy remark when she asks for honey. It was “you don’t need it, you’re sweet enough. What’s sad is I’d have said that 3 months ago, LOL! Oh how far I’ve come. Aaaanywas
I dind’t bring up her looks, or compliment her at all (just “hey you’re fun”) maybe once but that’s it
It was just rapport, bonding, stories, real shit. At first I was thinking “wow I’m not even being funny what the fuck is wrong with me! She doesn’t think I’m funny! Omg she’ll never see me again!!” It felt weird… but after like 45 mins I got back into my normal self and started joking around and telling funny stories and she fucking loooooooooved me. AFTER we’d gotten to know each other and had “normal conversation” .. and this was on a day 2 keep in mind…
When I walked her to the bus stop you know what she said?
Hb “hey, we have to hang out proberly” (she’s already said it before one time)
Sasha “yea sure, like what’s properly?”
“like dinner, and a bottle of wine at my place”
Sasha “Bah, I don’t like wine, but I like girly drinks… we’ll get some pinya coladas! What will u cook?”
This thing (blah blah mentions seafood)
Sasha :ugh I hate seafood
Hb “Oh, don’t worry! I can make it with chicken too, you’ll love it!!”
Sasha “ok, that sounds better”
One of the hottest girls I’ve ever seen
Not one sexual joke, comment, nothing
And yet I’m having dinner at her place. Booze laden dinner


See. some times it's best just NOT to....

No comments: