Wednesday 20 February 2008

another date (cool girl) and more thoughts

A girl came from outer bit of london to see me.

Err, she wasn't as hot as I'd remembered but cool to hang with. We watched a kung fu movie which was awesome. 5 deadly venoms. go fucking watch it if you haven't seen it! Could I have fucked her? maybe. I could have fooled around for sure but... well i think i'll just have her as a friend...


since i had the realization that i can fuck just about every hot, single woman i meet about 2 weeks ago things have changed. i've changed. I realized that i got into this for stupid EGO based reasons. i've satiated that now. i think part of me getting into PU so hard core over the last few months was just to see - could I do it? could i be one of those guys who bang loads of chicks? well - the answer is yes. I can. So suddenly. i don't feel it necessary to fuck a load of girls. i haven't fucked any in 2 weeks ... the realization made it so CLEAR how many OPTIONS i have it's scary. I NEVER though it could be like this. so as soon as i realized it I'm like "oh so what, i'm just going to be a whore now?? or what?" so i'm just kinda of going on a FUCKload of dates. i'm SO much more picky than I was before, and I was picky before. Even if a chick is hot, if she's boring i don't give a fuck. If she's a little fat I'm not gonna do it. i KNOW one of the dates coming up will be a HOT girl that has an AMAZINg personality. those are the girls i want to fuck. i've realized just from the couple of lays i've had in the last month that i don't just want an emotional connection with girls i sleep with - I NEED one.

so if a chick is just hot and nothing else - i can just add her to my social circle. be friends. that's cool. i'm realising that it's better to do that than try fuck every girl. those girls have value too, not just cuz they have hot friends but as human beings. so i'm just going to fuck the girls i really really want to and just be cool with the rest. man i'm goin to be able to throw one hell of a party pretty soon. (if anyone has a big house MSG me and we'll talk, hehe)

I may well just go and fuck a load of girls in a row at some point, just for the experience. but i really don't know if it was make me feel any happier. I don't know if there's any point to it at all, other than to post crazy fuck reports and to impress my PUA peers.



partly i hate sex with condoms also which does contribute to the "i don't care factor" ... it's not that enjoyable with one, so unless i really know a chick... you know ...

have just taken all my sex tests. i think i'm going to find one super hot amazing girl and just fuck her brains out without a rubber. over and over, for weeks, ... and then use rubbers if i meet other girls. but then, why would i bother having condoms sex on the side??? again it would be just for my ego "ooh look how hot that girl is i fucked... anyways ...yep. i think that's my plan. well, as i write this, that's my plan. hehe

i can't believe it. i think i'm becoming enlightened or something. i don't even thing it's a big deal that i can get laid. i don't care much really. there's more to life. they are just chicks? bah ... i must be loosing my mind. maybe i really am loosing my mind..... ???

Sasha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just read some of your blog man, but i had to stop.

("Aids partys/obviously dont invite people that have aids, as that would be really awkward for them./the dodgy girl with three front teeth/Thats right - straight to aids. I dont fuck around. Well, I do, thats why Ive got aids.) " , etc)

Dude, thats too funny. I mean it way too funny i just burst out in laughter in my unis library, got some funny looks went back to reading and cracked up again repeated the process a few times then had to stop reading before i got ejected.

Not only is it comedy but its a great example of the mindset to have.

Definatly value in there.

Ps - you shud write comedy.