Sunday 17 February 2008

Feb 17th new record for #'s in a day - 7 !

Had a date with the cute Japanese midget from that I met in camden town. It went great! I didn’t escalate just chatted/comfort … at some point I just held her hand and she left her hand on my and we were holding hands so that was a compliance test… she said she wants to see me again and all… ooh she’s cuuuute!! Was really fun hanging with her! What a bod!! I made a fucking scene in the the coffee shop because they wouldn’t put both stamps on my “loyalty” (free drink) card as it’s one per visit. I’m like, yea but if we’d paid separately you’d have given us two, I just want them two on my card. She’s giving me hers. They are like no. I said give me the stamp or I’ll go around the whole shop and tell them that you guys are mean and that people would be better spending their money in starbucks they treat customers better. They wouldn’t do it so I opened the whole shop and made a stink and the customers were with me. My date was like “noo!! You can’t do that” but she was impressed. Hehehe. i’ll do it again next time too if they give me and shit. Bastards….

Met up with snoball, dunners, don charisma, max, reis, cyber, and some new cats I ain’t never seen before (or just barely)

Some fucked off right quick (including snoball) but he got me non-latex condoms for a gift! Thanks duuude!! And don got me a silly trancey flahey necklace... (not e to go with it tho) L

Sooo street sarging, Leicester square, etc. I got 3 or 4 more #’s plus what there was from the day, so a new # close record for me .. total 7. some of the chicks VERY hot. I’m goin to ring them ALL tomorrow. Mainly Chinese, Korean, ones. 1 hot French one and 1 hot Russian once. OMG some of them were hot. Let’s see how many flake…hehe i think whichever ones i caLL actually won't... will post!

My vibe is so strong now – I just look at girls and they open me sometimes. I just chat shit for a bit, flirt a bit and just get their number. some of the really hot girls try the “I don’t give my # out shit and I just kill it with one of my lines and they crumble every time… it’s so easy it’s unreal. Like 3 of the girls I # closed today were like model hot 9’s for sure. One Chinese one had a BF I could tell she wasn’t happy with and still gave me her number (I won’t call her) and another one wouldn’t say so I figure she does kidna have one… we’ll see how it plays out… Here a pic of the one I was smooching last night. She does modeling which I didn’t realize. She’s been textin me today… She’ looks even hotter on this pics! Jesus Christ!!!! I almost shit myself when I saw these!! She really is a stunner. Can’t believe I had my tongue in her mouth yesterday. (well, I can…)


Anyways yea as usually pushed some new kiddies into sets, etc. my new amazing opener is the fucking bollocks. it just stops girls cold.

Is was fun just going super sargin on my b day pua party. Guys tho, if I run after some tail, don’t just stand around open some fucking sets!! Come on!! I’m going to to start using my belt on you new guys and whipping your butts!! Hehe….

No comments: