Saturday 16 February 2008

Feb 16th Hoxton with some newbies & dunners

Had a date with the Romanian girl from last night. Yea, she liked about being Lithuanian. I asked why, she said “because nobody knows Romania so I say Lithuania.” WHAT!??! Weird… anyways… Shy at first, but once I got to chatting, we were off! Laughing, joking around, I was groping her tight little bod all over and we were making out and shit! She’s like “are you always like this!?” and I said “only with the cute’uns! I can’t help myself! I’ll try” and I’d to like a short freeze out (just not touching) then back into it. She wasn’t as hot as yesterday without the makeup but cute. Maybe a 7.5 … hottt body tho! I say let’s hookup maybe tomorrow around 9 or 10 for a drink and she says maybe, if not then in the week….

Met up with beballer briefly in soho just to say hey… ran into some other lss guys and say what’s up before heading over to angel to meet dunners and some new guys. Sarged my way into the *middle of the line (what??) for hoxton bar whatever it’s called and eventually got in. I’m openening up the whole place and it seems to be on with this one pretty hot girl from outside. I give her my card and tell her I’ll see her later…. So I meet the new guys and try get them into some sets. Aaron uses my line and gets a great reaction - gets into a good 2 set. I wing and we chat up these girls. One of them was like “We wish other guys were as cool as you. We just get approached by boring guys who say “are you having a good night” heheh.. yep. Anyways I get the # for mine, but she wasn’t that hot, just to come along to this party they are having. They insist we come. He facebook closes his one. I tell him go for the # next time….good work though dude

I open and pull the a couple other guys into sets with girls but they fizzle… we hit the dancefloor and do a bit of that. I opened one or two hotties that had BF’s… bit of dance game…. Eventually the hottie from before opens me on the dance floor and it’s on with her. She really has fantastic tits. The fucking cunting flash on my piece of SHIT sony ericsson k 800 decides to (occasionally and for weeks at a time not work) so I can’t take a pic. She has some on her phone I’ll get her to text them) … this chick really is gorgous, but not as thin as I like them. Will post the pics up when I get a hold of them. So we make out and whatever. I don’t even wanna try bring her back. She says she wants to see me again, etc. she’s telling me why she likes me, etc

Oh everyone was opening me by the end of the night. Like people I’ve met, people I haven’t met it was silly. And I only go IN there at like 12.30?? got some food with her and her mate and dunners after and that’s a wrap

God she really had a beautiful face. 21 years old. When I said I was 29 I said “oooh you’re too young for me baby!” and she’s like “my ex was 29!” and I’m like “alright then!” … did lots of walk aways and she’s ALWAYS pull me back on the dance floor. It was so on

Soooooo onnnnnnnnn

* yea you’d think if you’re going to be a cunt and use your skills to push into a line, you’d have the good sense to go to the front of the que, but not me. What a dildo I am sometimes….

No comments: