Tuesday 26 February 2008

Korean lay #2 (non crazy korean sex - lol)

Monday, 25th feb

Korean #2 (non crazy Korean sex) haha

So, I meet up with the Korean student from the park .. (met her on thur) … Now she was pretty much DTF when me and yen met her in the park. She checked me out as a walked by (I turned around and yelled “Oi!! I saw that! You just checked me out! You could at least have said hello! I’m not a piece of meat!!) … but when I was talking to her she was giving me sexy eyes, compliments (my glasses and my shirt) and said that she liked yen as well. Afterwords he’d said “dude we can spitroast this chick” and we ran into the park to find her, but she was gone. Anywho – yesterday I say meet me on the corner near where I live. She’s 10 mins late. I’m with Yen and one of the german pua’s. When she arrives I say “oh, there’s 3 of us, but they’re going soon” and she says “even better!” …. Whoa!! She IS dtf!

We go for hot chocolate. We fluff talk. I find out about her sexual past. She’s had 2 boyfriends who are around 25 years older than her! WTf?? She says guys hit on her a lot and she just ignores it… I make a joke like “wow this hot chocolate is thick. Like candle wax. Wonder if it chunks up when it dries” as I pour some on my finer. It doesn’t. I give her my finger “want some chocolate?” … she lickes it off! No, she sucks it off. Ohh, THAT was hot Wink … so then I pour some on her finger and suck it off as well. That gets the sexual tension up. WE fluff a bit more … I give her a hand massage and tell her I love to give massages. She gives me a hand one for like 5 mins and then proceeds to do my arms. She’s good! I then (at the same time) start doing her arms and she says “you ARE good!” …I mention to her that I give a killer massage with oil and that I have some awesome stuff at my house…. I said “do you trust me a little?” .. she says “yea” … I say “ok, let’s go”

I take her back, give her the tour of my place. Me and yen setup my bed RIGHT by the door of my new room (his idea) so that when I give a girl the tour, just as I open the door I can SHOVE the girl right onto my bed (haha) and I did it with her, but I didn’t shove hard enough to she just stumbled over the bed. I explained the joke to her. I tell her to get on the bed. Now keep in mind, we haven’t kissed or anything at this point. Just the chocolate licking….

To I start on her shoulders, and arms etc. she likes it a lot, then I slowly remove her shirt (well I kind of pull it down, she was wearing this dress) so I’m taking off the shirt and dress at once. Then after some more massage I undo the bar and go to her her ass and massage more. Then I’m going under the shirt/dress and massagin her bum. Now I’m pretty sure we both know what’s going on here, but at this point (or maybe just earlier) I kiss her shoulders and neck just to be sure and she groans so that it. Off comes the rest. I can see she’s very wet! I do her butt, legs (inside of legs, more moaning) .. (forgot her feet! Oops!) … get her to turn over. She’s very ok with all of it. No resistance whatsoever! Massage her tummy, tits, etc. I am hard as fuck! No I had to be meeting people at 8 and it’s 7.20. I think I can fuck her and get out (I’d told her before I had to be somewhere) but I wanted my fucking backrub so I told her that. She then gave me like an hours massage which was amazing! Like the works!! I fingered her (it’s like a fucking mini Jacuzzi!) I reach for a condom and show it to her … she says “I never do stuff like this! Do you?” and I smile and say “I think you should get me very, very hard…”

She gives me some head…at some point I skull fucked her a bit. She liked that. I just grabbed her head…I have to do that more often hehe. Anyways I put the condom on, we fuck. She’s making lots of cutsy noises. Man oriental girls just love it!! Fucking hell. These were screams of delight tho – no “painful moaning” like the Chinese girl. She asks “was this a one time thing?” afterwards. I say “no way, you’re good with massage and you live around the corner. You’re my new massage buddy!” and she says “cool!”

Ah – orgasm total was 3 – no ejaculations!!!

2 during the massage (she massaged that leg muscle right near my balls and I held 2 in!) then one whilst fucking. No cumming tho!!! Yaaay!! I don’t feel horny but I think I should be ok for wed….hehe

so my oriental total is now

Crazy Korean = 1
Non crazy Korean = 1
Chinese = 1

And I’m dating a Japanese girl so…. muahahah

oh - Yen wants to spitroast this one. I'm pretty sure she'd be ok with it. I just don't know If I can do it. Another limiting belief? What if our eyes meet just when I come. I'm attracted to him already. And I already tongued him once. I'm slightly concerned... Undecided

1 comment:

TravisThePUA said...

Hah smooth!

Do you have any PU articles