Tuesday 5 May 2009

Excited about life, and yet slightly bored in Canada....

May 4th.

A warning: This blog entry will contain some gay ass, spiritual shit. Mixed in with some stuff about game. So proceed at your own will…

It’s been an interesting few days. I’m fairly motivated, and trying to stay that way even though I’m back in Canada. For a while I though “maybe it was me, maybe I was just running, maybe it’s not that Canada’s boring….” Bullshit. It is fucking Canada. It is boring. I’ve been here less than a week and I am perfectly happy to get the fuck out of here and go back to… anywhere really. London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, St. Petersburg. I’d rather be there than here. Or shit, Asia. Anywhere. South America. But, I’m here because I need a base. I need to get my shit together. I need a good solid website… I need to get good daygame sets recorded and put online. I know I can grow and have a great business teaching daygame and have a hell of a time doing it… and that’s not gonna happen with me bouncing around country to country. I have to decide pretty much now If I wanna get a work visa to return to the U.K for june 10… but I know if I go there, I’ll lose focus. London is just too much fun. I NEED to be in boring Toronto to get shit done! Haha. It’s ridiculous. Part of me thinks, I should be able to work on this stuff anywhere that has internet. So why not go to st. Petersburg? Or Stockholm? Or go stay with my friends in Vietnam or korea?? I’ll figure it out. Now, let’s get back to what you’re all here for. The pua shit!

*cough*

I went to a yoga class a few days ago. IT was Bikram yoga, which means it’s in a heated room. You sweat like a motherfucker. I was literally dripping with sweat. I couldn’t actually make it thru the whole 90 minutes. I tried, believe me. I went to my point of endurance, got my 2nd wing, got to my 2nd limit, pushed thru that, and then I actually felt I was gonna pass out. Even after quitting the posees and laying flat on my back, I couldn’t take it. I’d been defeated by yoda. I’m gonna do it a couple more times tho… YES THERE WERE SOME HOTTIES IN YOGA! I was being very social, just chatting with anyone. It occurs to me that good game is not running game. Good game = you seem like a really social guy that just talks go everybody. You can’t be accuse of picking anyone up, you’re talking EVERYbody. That’s what I was doing. I was very good.. I must have met like, shit, 10 people maybe? Out of 35 or 40? The one girl I really wanted, she didn’t say much when I spoke to her. She was unreal. The rest scurried off quite fast… but we’ll see, we’ll see….

A couple of days ago, this cute Japanese girl was giving out flyers to something. Well, I just HAD to see what the deal was… as you know there isn’t a whole lot of things I love more than Japanese girls. there may not be anyting I love more than Japanese girls (yes, Russian girls and Swedish girls are up there!) … anyway she was flyering for this Japanese spiritual leader who will be doing a chat in Toronto. She was cute, and I loved her energy. We spoke for a good 10 or 15 minutes… I said “you must have a husband!” and she was like “yes!” …. Damn it! She really was just super friendly, it wasn’t an IOI :(

Anyways, one of this guy’s disciples was doing a talk the next day. I wasn’t really interested in going… I’d already gotten her email address to invite her to my comedy gig… thought she was cool and I’d invite her along (and friends) etc…. but … she gave me this book for free. It was one of the books written by the guy. His name is dyuho okawa. The guy has written 500+ books. Fucking riduclous, right? Anyways, the book is about re-incarnation. Now, I haven’t really give it much thought before. I just thought it was some goofy eastern shit. I’m atually very against organized religion. Well, more specifically against Christianity. But I started reading the book and the next morning I thought, fuck it, I’m gonna go.

I went to the talk. The “disciple” didn’t speak English too well, and was explaining basic stuff which was already covered in the book. I went out and talked to the girl again, who was very happy to see me. We chatted for a while, at least 20 mins. She’ very interesting, and comes from a broken home, same as myself. We bonded.. I met her husband and some other people from their group. A couple were a bit too happy clappy for me. I dunno, maybe I’m a cynic or some shit…. But after further consideration I’m starting to think I believe in re in carnation. Now wait…. Hear me out! There’s actally tons of scientific evidence that supports it. What!! Yea, no shit. Apparently there’s a whole book called “journey of the soul” that’s about how they put people into hypnosis and they all reveal similar stuff about past lives. So either it’s a massive conspiracy, thousands of people are crazy, or …. There is re-incarnation. There is a really interesting story about a kid who used to be a fighter pilot on you tube. If you google reincarnation it’s the 4 thing town. Wait, here’s the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EWwzFwUOxA

Pretty crazy huh? Compelling might be a better word.

ANywho, At the meeting they kinda loved me and game me another book by that guy. Brand Spanking new one! Woo! I’m gonna read more shit about it …. Don’t worry. I’m not gonna stop chasing girls or anything. Heh

Today I went into town to see my chiropractor, check out a venue to do a comedy show, and do that crazy yoga class again. I opened a few girls as, naturally, I would. One girl was in a health food shop. Now, I started joking around with her merely because I was in a good mood. I didn’t really find her particularly attractive. But, she was a right laugh! And, talking to her about stuff, she was into all this kinda crap. And she’s been to thaiwan and told me it was the shit!! We had a great talk and really bonded. I told her I’d invite her out to a comedy show… but she was like “I don’t use online stuff, blah blah some other reason for not giving out her number” and I was like “how do I reach you about the show?” and she’s like “you can call the shop!” and I’m like “ok cool, I’ll call and leave a message” but she then takes the card and writes her email address on it. Then she says “I never check it though!” yea right. She had a bit of game, I suspect. I really wasn’t interested in sleeping with her… I’d really like to chat to her again, she was interesting. I think that was the first set in a while where I might have meant “hey you’re cool, I’d like to get to know you better/meet up to chat sometime” … usually it’s bullshit. Great, is that what it takes? The dorky girls I’m not attracted to are gonna have the personalities?? Fuck. Haha.

Then, there were some sets that went absolutely nowhere. But they all opened great … state is so important. Like, a couple of the sets today were with those, easily scared girls. they are just a bit scared of everything, u know? The first one I fucked up. I was chatting with her ok, but she wasn’t giving me anything. When I asked “so, what’s the deal with the guy you’re meeting!” she was like “ I don’t wanna talk about it!” and I knew that was the end of the set. She just wanted to get rid of me after that L … the reason was, not enough comfort for that kind of slyglty personal question. But, she was generally the shy/scared type – not the kind of girl for me anyways

But, this Japanese girl I opened shortly after was the same type. My state was great, so I joked “don’t be scared! It’s not a robbery! I just wanted to practice my Japanese on you. You’re Japanese right? I knew it! Yea I’m going there this summer, blah blah” and I was away. She’d only been in town for a month. She was cute, but … well I dunno. I didn’t connect too much with her but I got her email, so we’ll see. But if I wasn’t very happy/positive she’d have ran the fuck away from me for sure

Then, next set was this brazilian girl. She was 28, but looked younger. Pretty good body, and cute … I just opened with “hey, I can’t find the comedy listings in this paper! What the hell!” she says blab la, I says “omh, are you from….” And we’re away. This girl I connected with – we spoke for like … 15 or 20. a while. I spoke about re incarnation, religion, travel, languages, lots of stuff. I was really in comfort building mode. This shit is reall powerful. In fact, when I went back into “comedy sasha” she once actually went “stop that, be serious” haha… she was really enjoying the comfort building, the connecting. I’ll tell you what, this girl isn’t gonna flake… and neither is the dorky girl from the health food shop. There was something there… actually the south American said to me “I have a connection with you, I never just stop and talk to people” …. It just shows that, anyone can build a connection with someone if you know how to do it. It doesn’t mean faking it, just knowing how to find out what people are about and taking an interest.

I think I’m getting to a point where I’m genuinely interested in getting to know people, their stories etc. it’s not just about fucking them. I actually wanna get to know girls first and then see if I want to sleep with them. Pretty gay huh? Haha. But seriously. The sex would be so much better… this doesn’t mean I won’t do any more random street/subway/club pulls. Im sure I will. But it’s not my goal anymore, not really

Actually, recently I find the term “pua” kind of gay, and the idea of going out “sarging” kinda stupid too. Why would you go out there, just to meet girls? don’t you have better shit to do? Don’t you have a life to live? There are so many girls everywhere anyways – surely it makes more sense to go about your business and talk to the girls that you run into. I’m really into this now… I think it’s great. Also, it comes off as a lot more genuine for a couple of reasons. If you’re really out doing other shit, they can pick up on that. You can be honest. Also cuz I’m doing shit, I’ll only open girls that I really fucking want… and they can FEEL That. If I come up to a girl and say “hey, I’m on the way to my yoga class but I just HAD to tell you, you are totally cute….” … you see how that’s so much more powerful than “hey, you’re cute!” or “hey, can I ask you something” or any other BS. You’re in the realy world, living a real life. Plus, it shows you have a live (yoga, for example) and also it gives her an immediate topic for discussion, should she need something to latch onto if she’s interested.”

Does this makes sense people?

I guess I’m at a place now where getting laid isn’t much of an issue anymore. So I can say “hey, just live your life, talk to who you want” but 1.5 years ago, I didn’t wanna do anything but go and try and get laid. Haha. How far I’ve come I guess in that time. These days I really wanna focus on my comedy, and my pua business… and just learning. Books…. Friends…girls…. travel…. U know? Just live…..

I’ve come to the conclusion (as many of my “pua mates” have realized) (shout out to virgo and dunners, blap blap!) living life and bettering yourself should be your #1 priority. Women should be your second ;) …….. strangely, when you get down to the business of life, growth… you will run into, and have greater success with the women that you DO meet. I think. Ask me in 2 months if that’s true and I’ll let you know. Hehe.

Then again, that’s just what I’m feeling now. Maybe in a week I’ll be like “YEA WOOO PUA ROCKS! YEA!”

I dunno. I just write what I feel in the moment.

Don’t get me wrong. Game is great. All this what I’m doing now, it’s all because of game. But wait, that’s not true. It’s all because game put me in touch with me…. So … it’s all because of me. Those girls today that liked me…. They liked ME – I was just my fun self, a little bit less funny. that’s all it is. I love life. Life is good.

Now, I have to get some fucking work done!

I love you all! Write comments! Ask questions! I’ll answer them as I am feeling very happy and am fairly bored in Toronto!

Ps – I’m happy and I’m not getting laid right now!! Haha (ok, it’s only been a week, but still) :P

No comments: