Wednesday 27 May 2009

may 27th - death in the family

My grandma died today. She was the only woman or, family member that I ever truly loved. She was very old, and pretty much comatose. IT was only a matter of time. I’m glad I was in Toronto to see her a couple of times before the end. I know that she knew I was there. My newfound spiritual beliefs make it easier as I know she’s back in the real world… I will see her again, once day. I can only hope one day I will love a women as much as I loved her. She was awesome. Very smart, knew tons of history. She exercised vigorously until at least the age of 75. I’m come over and she’d be doing jumping jacks!! She was full of live, and passion. She loved swimming, learning. She was awesome. She was the coolest girl I ever knew. I will miss her very much.

No comments: