Tuesday 28 April 2009

Back in Toronto!!

April 28th

On the way to do the laundry there was a mother/daughter set. I’d actually already joked around with the mom who liked me so it was easy chatting with the daughter. I really worked on the comfort in set. Yesterday during our deep chat, yad told me about this look that girls give him in set. The look that just says “ok, I like yhou” where he just knows to cut the jokes and go into comfort. Well I SAW that look! And I did go for comfort, I was just chatting and bonding nicely. Told one entertaining story but more with enthusiasm than comedy…. It occurs to me that the article I’d written on hook points really is as good as I thought it was…. It’s key. Learned some from that set

Then we’re walking to subway and I open this smoking hottie with 2 dogs. I was playing with them whilst chatting her up. She wasn’t giving me much and I was still making too many jokes. Yad cracked up but after was like “dude, she was so into you, she loved that u got along with her dogs… but it was too forced when u were asking her about what else she does.” … I felt chodey just talking about the same fucking topic so I was trying to get to know her – but it just didn’t work cuz she wasn’t’ giving me anything to go with! This set I really don’t think was my fault… when we got to the subway it had gone cold so I didn’t go for the close. I think it was cuz I cracked a joke and me and yad were laughing but she didn’t hear it so thought we were laughing at her. Poopy. She was really hot. Didn’t care 2 much as we’re leaving …. But I went last second as we were leaving train to her her FB but there wasn’t time. I yelled my website at her but I don’t think she got it. Ah well…..

This is a long day as I get on the plane at 7 am (yep, stayed awake) and then when I got to Canada, the clocks go back 6 hours so I arrive at 1! Fuck! # close the first girl I ran into. Cute philipino girl… chatted with another … was into me but I just told her my website, if she emails she emails. She went for a pen fast when I suggested we exchange info but my stop came up so…. Was cute tho. 20… and the Filipino was 22.

Oh, I opened 2 high school girls too. One at the subway about my green luggage… she had a book in her hand that looked like high school so I asked about it. She turnes it over. Grade 9. she’s 14. ooooohhhhhh not legal, even in Sweden! I run away.

Later, same scenario with another girl who was 16ish. What’s with all the hot fucking high school girls in Toronto god dam it!?

It’s good to be home. Got a flat. Got a big fucking bed. I am gonna do some serious fucking. Muahahah.

Also I am starting a video blog where I will tape me doing shit and talking about game … should be fun…

Ah I called this very hot Indian girl I met last time I was in town. She loved me over the phone. Am taking it slow, will call her in a couple days and get her out. She’s a virgin and a solid 8.5 or so…… I have evil plans. Muahahaha

Should be fun…..

No comments: