Friday 8 May 2009

Lost lay due to techinical fault!! FUCKING FUCK

May 7

I am a retard

I called the south American girl. We chatted (was a good chat) and she was up for coming to star trek on on Saturday. I ask her what she’s doing now, she says she’s about to watch a movie. Alone. I tell her I wanna watch it with her, that’s way more fun. I tell her to come over. She asks a few questions like “do you live alone?” I say “nay I have a roommate, he’s really shy around girls though. But he’s really cool when u get to know him” …. You could be a serial killer! You could kill me! I reply “I may make some bad jokes. Or fart on on you a little. But I promise, not to kill you”

(funnier would have been “I promise, if I do kill you, I won’t have sex with yoru body after) haha

She asked “will you walk me to the subway after, when I go home?” … I say “sure, I’m a gentleman… of course I’ll walk you”

Then she asks “do you have to be up in the morning?” I say “no not really, I’m not doing shit!” … she says “ok that’s cool. That’s the reason I’m coming over, because I don’t have anything to do tomorrow either”

Basically, she’s coming over the fuck and that’s that. It’s amazing isn’t it – if you have realy comfort during a prolonged set, that a 10 min conversation on the phone after that is enough for a girl to come over to your house. COMFORT IS THE SHIT! This is the element my game has been missing. Woooooo!!

Now guess what happened? Well we agreed she will call me, when she gets to the station near my house. Around 8.30. there’s no call for a while but I figure u know how girls are they take foerever, etc. I was shaving, showering, and frantically cleaning up the place so I didn’t mind. Then as I’m washing dishes around 9.15 I hear a loud sound. I realize I left the phone off the hook! Shit! I call her, no answer. I call her an hour later, no answer. Crap. I text her and she replies “I thought u were gentle. I was wrong. I called u and your cell was off”

FUCK!! I texted her explaining what had happened and not to be mad … she said she’s call me but she hasn’t and I don’t think she will…. What a silly way to loose a lay, not by any real mistake but by not hanging up the phone properly. Then again maybe it’s an excuse and she just freaked that she’d agreed to come over. I was considering going for a swim right after we’d hung up around 8, so I called her from my cell to give her that number around 8.05 and she didn’t answer, or call back to ask who it was. Part of me thinks that if she really wanted to see me it would have occurred to her that maybe that was me calling her and she’s have at least texted sayin “who is this” but she did not. So maybe she just freaked and used my “phone being off” as an excuse. I really don’t know. If I ever talk to her again I’ll try and figure it out. Right now though, I know I have to leave it for a good week and then try her again. Ah well, pity. She was a sweet girl…

No comments: