Tuesday 26 May 2009

More flakeage + how not to open 2 sets

Cutefunnygeeky girl flaked on me today. Sigh. I should have guessed. She wasn’t really answering when I’d call, but would always reply when I text (this is a BAD BAD SIGN)

But, I spoke to her again and she was happy to hear from me. She said “I’m happy you called” and was eager to make plans to hang out on the weekend. But when the time came – she didn’t even text. Nothing. Yuk. We had very good chemistry too… I’m guessing she’s got a BF or is seeing someone or some shit. Pity. Why make plans with me only to flake? I guess I already know the anwer to that question. She wanted to see me, when she made the plans, but then decided she better not. I guess I should have spend more time talking to her on the phone instead of just trying to meet up with her. That would have been better. Now it’s pretty much dead…. Once they flake that really is it, 90% of the time. They’ve made their choice. Weird, I know the official way to do phone game but I pretty much ignore it… I’ll try implement some of the stuff more I guess. I just hate doing things “by the book” … (I was suppose to chat with her a few times and get to know her, and THEN make plans to meet up) … sigh….

Did a bunch of daygame today. Still hard to find hotties, but there were a few.

Got a few closes, may actually see 1 or 2 of these girls again. Maybe. Had one set go to shit after I opened these 2 girls quite well waiting for the bus… when I gawked at another girl. They thought I was a dick. But, it was a SUPER hot asian girl. I really honestly couldn’t help myself. FAk. FOCUS! FOCUS!! lol

Learned one lesson today – never go direct on a female 2 set. It just doesn’t work. I knew that, but I did it anyways. Both girls were really hot. I was like “damn, you’re BOTH hot!”

They just crossed the street.

Now, once they do that, it’s very, very hard to recover. Because = you’ve already let them know what you’re after, see? It’s obvious. You can’t then go “oh, uh, do you know a good place to…”

It’s over. Unless they are really into it (which sometimes they are) in can work

But it’s around 50/50 … it CAN work – but it’s just that if they don’t immediately reply to it, you’re done.

However, coming in with any old shit .. “hey u guys, is anything fun going on tonight? I’m really bored… you guys look like you know where the party’s at! Omg, I LOVE your shirt….”

Has about a 90% chance of success. There is a time to be a man and go direct. 2 hot girls isn’t that time.

Funny – going direct on 5+ girls is charming

On 1 girl it’s romantic

On 2 girls, it’s creepy. (half the time) … Funny that.

Oh and one of them recognized me from yoga. So I can ever go back THERE again :P

I did get a number from a very cute Korean girl, Canadian girl, and facebook for a really cute Japanese girl. (very yummy) … she’s already added me, so hopefully I’ll be able to get her out.

Oh – I almost forgot. I did meet up with a Japanese girl I’d met a few weeks ago but it went Nowhere. She was totally physically closed off. Couldn’t really hug her or anything. And she wasn’t fun. She had an amazing body and was pretty cute but that’s pretty much all she had going for her. I will not be contacting her again… I’m sure it’s POSSIBLE to get in there but I wouldn’t dream of putting in the effort. Ugh

I’m really on a bad run here. Is it me? Is it Toronto? Is it the fact that I HATE Toronto that’s affecting me somehow??

Shit I’m starting not to care. I’ll just give up on game and live as a hermit. Hehe. How do you go from just new girls all over the place to… no sex for 3 weeks? How long is this streak going to go?? Should I be worried? Nah – I don’t care that much. I’m actually much more interested in other things at the moment. Fuck it. who needs sex anyways? :P

No comments: