Tuesday 26 May 2009

May 18th PROJECT MIKEY

May 18th

Went to the park today with the South American girl. It was ok. It’s really obvious she likes me. She keeps saying “we’re friends!” whenever I escalate. Also, she tried to introduce me to the one hot girl at the barbque. Who had her baby with her. She’s like “oh ya, it’s her baby. But she’s single”

To the untrained, you’d think these were bad signs. But no. She wants it. The problem is, she’s just too nice. By nice, I mean catholic. But also nice. Do I think I could sleep with her. Sure… would it take a lot of effort? Possibly. Either that, or doing “the move”

If you don’t know about “the move” it’s basically putting your hand on a girls’ vagina. Or your mouth. More ok for Clubs, but I’d feel a bit dirty doing that to a catholic girl I’ve gotten over to my house under the guise of movie watching. I’m just saying. Probly I’ll let it go…

Tommorow I’m meant to be hanging out with the geekygirl (aka the geekyplayer) and her allegedly cute friend that wants to meet me. Now, the question is, should I go over to her geek’s house (where a 3some is possible…) or get them back to mine for a movie and get Mikey in on some girlie action. Hmmm.

On that note: I think it’s time I wrote about project Mikey

Now, there honestly isn’t enough room in this blog to explain why my roommate Mikey hasn’t had sex in 11 years. No, there’s nothing physically wrong with him. Psychologically, is another matter. HE had a bad experience with a girl in the late 90’s. Really bad.

HE hasn’t had sex since. Not only has he not had sex – he hasn’t even tried to have sex. He hasn’t even considered trying to have sex. In fact, a couple of years ago I presented sex to him, on a platter. He turned it down. (no, it wasn’t from me. Yes, I realize how that sounded) :P

Mikey has been one of my closets friends for years. Years and years. But now, only now have I softened him up to the idea. My goal:

TO GET MIKEY LAID

Now, you might think “meh sure, big deal”

11 YEARS FUCKERS

IT’s a long time. And he has, pretty much zero game. I don’t know why, but I don’t think I could actually teach him game. He has literally no interest. But he does want sex. HE’s just afraid of something bad happening as a result of it (don’t ask)

So, my bold plan:

I’m gonna use the internet to get Mikey laid.

I know!! What the fuck right? But I think it’s really the easiest way. I’ve already put ad an up.

Me and my new friend think, once he gets a taste of sex, it will come back. The PUSSY may be just what he needs to get him out in the real world, once again. To best honest, even if he pays for it, that would be OK. I just need to get him fucking. Something. Anything. I should be able to manage it.

Then again, I’ve been here 3 weeks and I haven’t gotten laid yet. So who knows. Heh. I think this coming weekend I will actually go out. You know. To like, a club. And stuff. Probably.

Project Mikey has begun! I won’t rest until he humps something.

Anything.

It doesn’t have to be human

Or alive.

As long as it was alive at some point, that’s good enough. OH YEA!!

No comments: