Sunday 10 May 2009

May 09th. Ok night... almost fucked, didn't realize I could have....

May 09

Went to an Electro place, not a lot went down. For a while I was dancing to the music having an awesome time. My state was so high, openers became completely beside the point. I knew In that state what I wanted to say to this one hot girl. “hey, you’re fucking goreous!” … that’s all that was needed. I saw her for a pee. On her way back, I reverted to a witty comment about her shoes. Tho I touched her as she passed, she kept walking and didn’t even notice me. I wasn’t sure if she ignored me, or just didn’t realize I was talking to her. I think “Well fuck this, I’m not having that!” and I went back in to find her. Couldn’t find her. She kept disappearing. Then, most people left and it was only like 12.45. state went down. Crap. Fuck it, I think I’ll just walk down the road and see what happens. Spoke to some other people, nothing much happening. Then I went into a bar and there were some smoking hotties!! And good tunes!! I’m like, YEA BABY! I open this girl right next to me. I’ve never had a girl less interested in a conversation. Then I realize of course what was happening. On the way out I say to the lady with short hair. “this is a gay bar, isn’t it!” and she says “uh huh” ….. I say “there’s not one single straight girl in the place, is there?” and she says “nope!” … damn it.

Walk into another bar. Get recognized by a woman who’s a comic. We just chat shit and I chill with her and some other people. I leave there, and there are some smoooooking hot drunk chicks. Like 3 out of 4 girls were HOT! I’m like DAMN. I simply talk to them and one of them hooks arms with me. I’m walking with them. They are a bit too drunk. One eventually tries to dismiss me, but I re open 2 of them that broke off. They are loving me… I try get their FB but one is like “no, don’t tell him!” I’m wtf? The cockblock says “ok, give us your name and we’ll add you.” I’m like “yea yea, whatever lady” and I walk off

Well, today she fucking wrote me this message:

do u always wear funny glasses?....or, you only have two pairs those from your profile pic and the heart ones you were wearing on saturday night.”

Hmm…. So she didn’t want me to get her friend’s info, but she’s messaging me?? Maybe she wants me for herself? Or she’s just protective and checking out if I’m O.K first? I wonder. They were very hot, I’m not surprised. I’ll invite them all out to something and we’ll see. I’m really, really gonna have to work on my online game. This girls were smoking hot. I think getting them all out to something I’m doing is the best stragy… ;)

Nayways. Then at the bus stop, I open this girl out of boredom. She’s a lesser on the way to her girl. We chat a bit on the bus. But I look back and this cute girl is looking at me, so I shoot her my eveil eye. We having a staring contest and start laughing. So I chat with her. She’s really into me. It’s painful. she asks me loads of stuff … she’s staying at her friends house near me. I give her my FB when she asks where she can catch me. Oh – part of me was saying “get her number!” but that would be needy and I know it. she’s chasing me, let her chase. She added me today also. Fuck she looks good in some of those pics! Bit meatier than I like, but she’s very cute.

I realize now, I could have fucked her that night. I just had to say “cool I’ll walk u guys, I’m only 1 stop from here” (which I was) … and then when they get to their house just said “hey, u wanna come for a walk with me, it’s a beautiful night!” .. the friend would look weird and I’d say “I’ll bring her back in 10 mins, I promise” … they’d give each other a look and I’d go off with her. Within 2 mins we’d be all over each other, I’d say “call your friend tell her you’ll be back tommow, we’re going to my place” and that would have been it.

I KNOW I could have done that. Interstingly, I wasn’t THAT bothered about fucking her right then. I was more thinking “is she gonna add me on FB?” … how gay is that? I guess I’m still in a # closing mentality when I should be in a fucking mentality. CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE. Ah well. Whatever. But from now on, I’ll try and keep that in mind. This was a lay. Well, proably. Maybe she wouldn’t wanna look like a ho in front of her friend, but I think I could have pulled it off….

Turns out the guy behing me was high up in the actra union of Toronto. He spoke to me, then added me and said he thought it was cool how friendly/funny I was. A good contact, I suppose… he seemed like a cool dude. So, it was a bit shit at first, but at the end it got better.

I could have fucked tho. Right when I’d given up on the night, too. Haha. I guess I didn’t see it till it was too late! That’s always the way…. Sigh….

No comments: