Tuesday 26 May 2009

May 17th. Movie day!!

I taught my computer the word “sarge” today. That is a bit worrying, lol.

One 19 year old asian girl on the subway said to me “you’re good at this” haha.

So, not THAT much as been happening. The Columbian girl refused to come to the movies cuz her friend didn’t make it, but the Portugeeze girl came. Oh, the geeky girl who’s my friend had to work, and the dorkyfunnypretty girl (or whatever I’d called her) just today said she can’t make Monday when we were supposed to hang out. On a positive, I’m suppose to meet the Columbian girl tomorrow to go to a bar b que with some of her friends.

Star trek was good. X-men was a piece of shit. If I’d paid to see it, I’d have asked for my money back. Haha. As the credits rolled I got up, and my friend was like “wait, I heard there’s a bit after the credits, maybe it’s good”

I relied “Yea I’m sure the creators of this movie thought “hey, let’s make a really terrible movie – and then put all the best stuff in that last 2 minute, after the credits have run. Then we’ll teach the fuckers that left early a lesson”

Silly cunt. IT’S SHIT.

I got one girls number as I walked out of the theatre. I was like “WHATEVER YOU DO, DON’T WATCH X MEN” to them as they were going in to see it. I was like “it’s fucking terrible. I didn’t pay and I’m angry cuz I will never get those 2 hours of my life back!”

One of the girls was like “how do we know you’re telling the truth?”

“ok sweetie. You got me. You see, I work for this new cartoon that’s coming out called y-men. We’re trying to discredit x-men and we thought the best way to do that, was to talk to people, outside the movie, after people have already bought their tickets.”

She had a great body, kinda cute too.

Ooh, I’m sick as shit, did I mention that? I’ve been refusing to leave the house (save for the movies) but I’m feeling a bit better now. I’m really focusing on getting a proper website up and setting myself up to teach game in Toronto. Having your own business is a motherfucker. There is so much shit you have to do it’s retarded. Sigh.

No comments: