Tuesday 26 May 2009

may 23 almost got into a fight

Bah. I made out with a lesbian. Hahahaha. Well, she was straight. But her friends were lesbians. And she was confused. She wanted to go to her place, but didn’t wanna look like a ho in front of her friends. She was cute but I wanted to keep going also – I didn’t push it. I’ll never see her again. But I coulda. She was very drunk – I’m never into the drunk stuff so… whatever. I tried to find the south American party those people invited me to from last night but it was past 3 by the time we got near and we just thought fuck this and left. On the bus I was talking to a couple of girls about whether I should go to the party and this guys just starts going “this guy’s a liar. Don’t listen to him, he’s a piece of shit” … I ignore him but he really wants to fight me, apparently. I take my jacket off and tell him to go ahead. He’s like “you make a move” … I’m like “you got the beef, you make a move” … I said “let’s get off the bus….” He’s like “you get off the bus first…” I’m like “you get off the bus first” … eventually he got off the bus. I told the busdriver to drive off and he did. Then he flipped me off as the bus drover away. I flipped him off.

Woo.

Now, for a moment I was gonna mui thai elbow him in the face. But I’m glad I didn’t. what’s the point? To prove what? In front of an old black granpa and some crazy lady on the bus? I was much bigger than him, and he was very drunk. It would have been the furthest thing from a fair fight. Unless he had a gun, or a knife. I figure one good hit from me would have been the end but you never know I suppose. Still it’s weird – for someone to pick a fight just based on – my looks I guess? Or the fact I was chatting up these two girls? I guess that was enough for him to dislike me. Ah well, his loss. Guess who’s not invited to my comedy show. That’s right. Little mister Mexican drunk fight picker. So ha. Joke’s on him.

No comments: