Wednesday 13 May 2009

date with hbgeeky - just friends. mutually!!

May 12th

I met up with hbgeeky. She’s a player!! He’s got 3 guys on the go! Fucking hell! Hahahhaha… she was awesome though we had a really fun time. We’re just going to be friends tho… I’d decided that already as… well I’m just not that attracted to her…. She likes to pretend she wasn’t going to sleep with me. She may be telling the truth…. I told her all about game and stuff, she loves it! We had some great chats though. Just about everything, including all her men and stuff. One of her guys (one that is pursuing her) spend 300 bucks on her on one night and she’s like “but I decided not to sleep with him!” .. I’m like “What’s that?? You motherfucker!!” in a way a hate girls like her. Haha. But she brings value as she’s fun to be around…. So I guess the guy gets the pleasure of her wonderfulness. I myself got muscled into spending $8 for fruits for our delicious fruit shakes. But, I had not choice as she bought me a beverage for 2.50 before that. She’s a pro!! She joked around about turning me into one of her sugar daddies! LOL!!

She took me to some swings, and we swung! It was fun… also we ran into this Italian like “gino” guy (U.k people won’t know this term – look it up!) and this smoking hot girl. Now, she was wearing a lot of make up. But she looked goooooooood. We had a chat with them for a bit. He was spiritual too, and a nice guy. A bit lacking in personality though. After just being my fun self, and dropping one dhv (comedian) the girl was veeeeery interested. When I asked how to get in touch with them to invite them out for a show she very quickly provided one of her cards. Now, yes, I know there’s a very good chance I could get her. But he was a nice fellah, so I’m not gonna try. I will invite them out to my show, however. Who knows – can’t hurt to have another hottie friend around….

Also, the geek was telling me how one of her friends really wants to meet me. I’m like “how’s that??” … she explained “Well I told her you were hilarious… and she always likes the guys I like. And she’s younger, 25… and she’s hot!”

Hmm… we’ll just have to see about that, now won’t we? I’m gonna invite a few girls out for movies on the weeend so we’ll see …we’ll see… muahahahhaahahah

I’m really looking forward to putting the social circle shit into play ....

I wasn’t really feeling so good yesterday. Emcee was like “come out, I’m at kareoky, come out” .. but I just wasn’t feeling it. Then I called the girl from the other night. I’ll call her weirdysexyfunny girl. Or WSF girl. She is weird. And sexy. And funny. We musta spoke on the fun for like, 40 minutes or so…. And it was all nonsense. Like, just fucking nonsense. I was laughing a LOT – which is rare for me. I actually like this girl. The problem is, she’s 18. Now I know what you’re thinking. “That ain’t no problem!” … well… I’m fucking 30 now. 18. 30. I dunno. She’s hot though. And fun. And has a good body from what I could tell….

And – she has NO IDEA how old I am. She hasn’t even asked! I think she thinks I’m like 22 or some shit. Honestly, it’s ridiculous. The other day I gamed a 17 year old (I ejected without doing shit don’t worry) but she guessed I was 21. I look young enough still where really young girls put me in my early twenties. So I could lie thru my teeth or tell her the truth. For those who follow my adventures, ya’ll know I’m pretty honest. That, and now finding the light of Buddha, I’m not sure I wanna lie to anybody. Urghhhh ….

But, teasing and avoiding the question… that’s another matter altogether! Hehe – I did it with the geek and it drove her NUTZ! Only when she stopped asking did I tell her.

Some lines to avoid it “I’m old enough to know not to answer that question” – Which I was told by Mr M

“why are you asking? You’re not thinking about hooking up with me or something, are you?” (just thought that up)

“I’m not gonna tell you, I like watching you beg! Haha” (did that to the geek yesterday)

It doesn’t really matter – just avoid it and let them know u like driving them crazy. Hehe … I guess I’ll stick to that strategy and see where it goes…

Also I’m going to create sexual tension from it like “oh I’m not gonna say. But I’m DEFINITELY Too old for you.”

And then later “yea, you’re so awesome… if you were just a bit older I was SOOO be after you” (I picked up some good stuff from swinggcat’s stuff on this and I’m looking forward to really implementing it in some sets)

I guess I’ll just use it to my advantage. With the geeky girl and it worked great….

Can’t wait to meet up with WSF girl… mmm yum….

No comments: