Saturday 9 May 2009

Fucking amazing day/night!

Last night was amazing. Went and did heated yoga. I almost made it thru the hole class without leaving the room. About 1.10 in I started loosing focus and overheating. I lied and said I had to take a piss and ducked out. He wasn’t happy about it (the instructor) … later it turns out he didn’t like me little joke. Durin the class he said “focus! You can ask people if their single after the class!” and I said “does that mean you’re single, then? … followed by “relax, I’m just kidding!” … there were a couple of chuckles, but I guess he doesn’t want anyone else stealing the spotlight. Fair enough – but from a PU perspective it was a smart move. I didn’t have to prove I’m funny, but I did want to give any ladies in there an easy opening should they want to chat with me later. Me making a joke in class does the trick.

This one girl was eye fucking me so hard when I went in there, it’s ridiculous. I could just sense her, and see her staring right at me, she was like mid 30’s… with a pretty good body but the face, I just wasn’t attracted to it. but got damn, a really hot girl was right in front of me. I feel stupid cuz she got away after class. She was like a fucking ninja, when the guys said the class was over, I stood up and she was gone! WTF… the 1st time I went the same thing happened exactly. It seems the hottest girls are the busiest ones. Hmm. I laid don on a mat outside the class in the reception area and talked to this asian girl who just for kicks. I let my attention wane and I noticed the super hottie – she had been right next to me and she was already on her way to the lockers. SHIT! I fucked up! Then, like a creepo I lingered around hopin to catch some hotties on the way out. But guess what, they were already gone. WHAT THE FUCK. New strategy – be the FIRST guy out, and just stand right outside. Then when u see a hottie, jus open her as u walk to the station with her… so far my yoga strategies have failed miserably

I had the perfect fucking line for her too.

Excuse me, I don’t mean to be rude but do you think you could be in the back of the class next time? Nothing personal, but you are just too cute – and another distraction is the last thing I need when I’m trying out those crazy yoga moves!”

“hey, you’re not allowed to be in front of me during the yoga class anymore… the heat and positions are difficult enough without a hottie like you to distract me… “ or some shit.

My other opener which I did first class was “omg! I’ve seen you, you’re the a yoga ninja!! (can I be your disciple?) hahah…

Quality. If I can just run into these girls after the class I think I’ve got a shot.

Anyways, after the class, I did a set of 2 girls in a starbucks. They were in an intense conversation, in a language I couldn’t determine. I was like “hey, what language is that?” … they said Russian! I’m like “what?? I SPEAK RUSSIAN!” and after that I just went into comfort twith them both. Just, where they are from, how long they been here, known each other. Found out what they do, make fun of them a bit… (bit of attraction) … then simply brought up I’m a comic that’s back from Europe and I’ll be doin some shows. They’ve never been to comedy, yes they wanna come, facebook them both. Easy peasy

Both cute but the 2nd one was hoT! As I walked away I thought I didn’t know if they were single or if they were interested and thought maybe I should have found out. Then again, better to just keep it neutral. Get them out to a show and they’ll want me anyways… or maybe I’ll invite them out to a movie with my friends or some other fun thing. I’m going to start doing the social circle shit Adam Lyons taught me in Toronto. Doesn’t matter how many girls there are, the more the better. Get them all out to the same event and they’ll all be fightin for me. Heh.

So, I was feeling great after my yoga but I was starving. I grabbed a pizza and swung by this comedy venue but kareoky was on, the comedy had been on the day before. Oops. I decide to go home, shower, drop off my back and then (hopefully) come back into town. But I was scared I’d lame out and stay in as I have a natural inclination to avoid night game. As I’m about to walk into the subway to go home, I see this hottie. Short, sort of Indian looking but very sexy. She’s holding a bottle of wine so I say “oooh this doesn’t look good. Girl. Alone. Bottle of booze. Do you need a hug??”

She laughs.

And we’re off.

Turns out she got the bottle as a promotion where she works, cuz she sold the most amount of booze. She’s going to a party at her house. A housewarming. We caht shit .. I get on the street car as I have no plan and wanna see if I can get her # or … come with her? She’s not too crazy but is a bit interesting. She tells me she’s in love with her man, though he’s an asshole. She tells me girls like assholes. I tell her I believe her. I get off with her, and I’m about to facebook her when this homeless guy decides, I’m the guy who’s gonna give him some money. I didn’t like his aggression so I wasn’t going to give him shit. He was really drunk too, so I know where the money was going. Anyways he fucked it and she excused herself… I should have re opened her but… the guy was really in my face. I told her my website, so if she wants to come she’ll find me. Buddy followed me down the street. I actually considered knocking him out. Then I thought, what would Buddha say? I dodged into a shop and pretended to look for razor’s. I check outside. He’s still there. Fuck it, I walk out and he’s like “there you are buddy!!” and I just walk faster. There’s a hottie wearing all black. I feel it’s the moment, I can open… but I pass her, then I go back and say “hey, you’re the cutest goth ever. And probably the only one with a bike!” she says “I’m not a goth, hey, I just passed you… “ and then she went on her phone. I think she knew I’d turned around to chat her up and that put her off.

Shit. She was fucking hot

The thing is, if you pass a girl, u can go back to talk to her (as was my preferred method of opening for months) but it has to be part of the opener. E.g “hey, I just saw you back there and I just HAD to come talk to you” or whatever

But, if you pretend to open her just casually, as I did, she knew the gig was up. I’ve essentially lied to her, first thing. Set over. Lesson learned. When u feel that perfect moment, DO IT. that moment of hesitation may have cost me whatever experiences I would have had with that girl…

I keep walking towards the bar area. Right after that, I open this woman who’s dressed all crazy. Now I’m not attracted to her at all. But, as I’m doing more and more these days, I was just being friendly! She’s just broken up with a guy. I console her… we chat. She’s a healer. Like a proper, full time healer. She knows all about the re-incarnation shit, has had religious experiences, etc. She’s like a proper, sertified monk. cool! I tell her we have to hang out right now!! We sit outside a bar where a band is playing some excellent rocky tunes. We talk and get to know each other. I tell her about pickup and she thinks it’s great and that I help people as she does. Awesome. This French girl is throwin me ioi’s but I hardly noticed. THE HEALER told me she was way into me. Haha. Yes, the French girl was doing the looking back at me over the shoulder thing. I spoke to her a bit and holy shit, she was very flirty. She was hot too!! Later the psychic healer chick had to go. I see the French flirty girl talking to two guys. I figure she’s looking to get laid, so I better get in there before she hooks up with one of them, as I do fancy some of that. I re open her… very quickly she points and goes “that’s my husband!” … of course, I’m not phased. “hey buddy, what’s up!” … he’s like “he’s always disappointed when a pretty girl says to you “that’s my husband!” … he’s not wrong. Hahaha.

I start talking to this guy, and I’m thinking “shit, please be an asshole. Don’t’ be cool. Don’t be cool. I wont’ be able to fuck that girl if you’re cool” … HE WAS THE COOLEST GUY EVER. FUCK FUCK FUCK. We spoke for a solid half hour… it was intense. He’s aware already of this shit I’m realizing… he’s done hard drugs … travelled… we really connect. Being friends with this guy is much more important than banging the French girl. Ah well. He’ going back in… I tell him I’ll be there in a minute. There’s a couple of cute girls to my left with this older dude. I chat with them. Turns out they all just met. This asian girl, she’s from Thaiwan. She’s unreal. Like, that tiny, tighh little perfect body that I would just tai for. Cute, giggly and awesome. She’s leaving Toronto at 5am the next day. FUCK. I didn’t think I could it… fuck her that night. I did try and bounce her for coffee but she was already planning on going home. I know if I was more routiney or I did some gay on her, probably I could do it. but I just cant be fucked. Damn she was cute. We take some hilarious pictures. I get her facebook, she agrees to show me a good time if I come to Taiwan. I also get the # and FB of the other portugeese girl. She’s very friendly, pretty cute with a nice bod. I’ll give her a call and see what’s up. I get buddy’s email too, not to leave him out. Yes, I will invite him out to a show too…..

Also I met some dudes to my right who I chatted with, told about game. I shared with him some of my pickup strategies and they wanted a way to reach me. I swap email with them and say maybe we’ll hit a club sometime. One seemed a bit afc’ish… potential student I think to myself. I am a bad man. Haha

I go into the bar. I enjoy the band. Some very drunk girls come in, one of them … extremely hot. Like, uhhhhhh super hot. Amazing EVERYThing. Small drawback. She was maybe 18/19 (that’s not the drawback) and ABSOLUTELY WASTED. I was like “where were u guys before this?” and she’s like “I dunno”

Sex with her would be… pretty rapey. I don’t bother.

I meet this other dude, let’s call him Mr Personality. Oh yes, he had character. He invites me to this other club where he knows the bouncers and we can get in. cool. He explains to me that he knows I was cool cuz I charmed this one girl that was there he was after… I didn’t find her attractive but I joked with her and gave her a spinning bear hug… so there you go. Once again just bein friendy…. (she wasn’t hot either) :P

So, we hit this one club. I tell him about game. He’s like “stop stop!” I don’t wanna know! I get girls.. I’m scared if you tell me this stuff, and it’s stuff I do naturally, it will fuck me up. I don’t’ wanna know why I do what I do. I agreed with him and told him about naturals, etc. he’s a very smart guy… he takes me to this after hours place and we talk for like 2 hours. Pretty deep shit. We really, truly bonded. I was very honest with him. When we got there, he was trying chat up some bird and I couldn’t be fucked hanging around there. People were all druggies and shit, not my scene. (it was an underground afterhours club) … so I told him “look, I just came to chill with u bro, I’m gonna split” but he really appreciated that (And that I told him he’s too drunk for me to talk to) .. that sobered him up and we chatted for, like a couple hours. He shared with me his failures… he’s got the same fear of success that I have (or had?) … it was deep shit. But he was drunk. He insists we’ll go for lunch. I don’t think I’ll ever see him again, but I hope I do. He was the most interesting person I’d met that night… and the night wasn’t over yet! I may have had a couple of intereactions with babes but it really wasn’t my thing in there. Eventually I split

On the way out, I ask the bouncer if he’s Nigerian and make some joke that only a black man could laugh at… he gets it. I explain I love joking with the blacks as I do a lot of black only comedy shows. We start talking. We have a deep conversation about a BROAD range of topics for… no less than 90 minutes. A bit annoying really, as he had to do his bouncy stuff too. Jesus, 3 people came out and puked during that time. That is NOT sexy!!

This guy told me some seriously fucked up shit. He casually said “remember that program where the police were offering amnesty and (I think cash) for people to turn in guns? .. Sure… He asks “where do you think those guns went?” … I already know the anwer. He reveals that he comes from a smaller town in Canada. He explained he wored for a security company and that shitloads of drugs and guns were regularly transported around and sold. The police were directy involved…. If that was going on THERE… it’s deffo going on here in Toronto. He says most of the towns in the country were build up on drug/gun money. Yea, that doesn’t surprise me. He also told me the industry for getting the western European girls working as callgirls here is HUGE and the gov’t does JACK SHIT. These girls are brought here with promises of good earnings, then they have their passports taken away and they have to fuck for little or no money. And the gov’t does nothing. Yea, Canada is just as fucked as the U.S, really. We just don’t have the army to go around blowing people up so we maintain a certain level of popularity. But deep down, we’re just as eveil as US, U.K, Israel … we’re right there in it.

We talked about how people are followers, that they live their lives based on fear and don’t stand up for themselves, or others.

WE talked about ancient civilizations, that earth has had far more advanced people on it that us in the past… this I’m fully aware of. Then he said “remember that satellite they sent to mars, they made a big deal about it? then it disappeared and they haven’t mentioned it?” .. I think I remember. He goes “yea, there’s being living up there and they destroyed it. it’s the ancient Egyptians, they live UNDER the planet. They changed their dna so they could do that”

Whoa! Haha. Ok, maybe a bit too far. But hey, There’s water under there, so u never know!! Anyways this guy works this major club and he says to swing by any time and he’ll hook me up! Cool. It’s not my type of music but he says the girls are smooooooking so I just may have to check it out! We’re gonna do lunch too. Awesome dude. Oh – his game is tight too. HE totally agreed with me on my non-escalation theory (don’t get too physical with girls unless you know u can close the deal) or they’ll never see you again. He was like DUDE THAT IS EXACTLY RIGHT. He finished my sentence for me when I was telling him… also I learned some stuff from this guy…. He was like “Bro, if you put your hand on their pussy and they don’t push your hand away, you are getting laid. That’s the test. Don’t take ‘em home if you can put your hand on their pussy” hehe… I know a lot of guys do this shit in clubs. I never do, but… I’m gonna try! That would be fucking hilarious for day game. I’m gonna pass that on to my student “ya have to get your hand on their vagina…” wahaha.

Anyways. Holy shit. I can’t properly cover the conversations I had but god damn what an amazing night that was. Truly amazing. I got like a dozen contacts for people who are all like “ya, invite us to your gig!!” … some of the girls I will try “game” over FB and see where it goes. I have to work on my online game so while back home in Toronto is a good a place as any!

As I was in the shower I was felling so fucking good, thinking about the night, all the people I met… and I thought “I don’t even need to get laid. I just need to be”

Whoa. What the fuck is happening to me?

End of blog entry.

No comments: