Thursday 7 May 2009

Amazing Conversation with Ace...

Conversation with Ace

I just had a deep and powerful and revealing chat with my good friend ACE. This guy is full of so much wisdom and knowledge that I actually feel like I’m cheating somehow knowing him. I actually worry that I won’t be able to remember everything I learned talking to him, that I’ll forget some of our epiphanies and thoughts … but I guess that’s silly. It’s all up there, somewhere.

There is so much going on at a higher level … we were like breaking down minute things that, 6 months ago wouldn’t have been in my reality. Ace is better at comfort, than… anyone. Officially, he teaches charm. But he know so much about all aspects of game. I’m mesmerized, listening to him break down the most minute points, teaching me how to make a girl totally and utterly fall in love with me. I tell him I’m actually slightly in awe… that I know his comfort is like no-one else’s. He tells me he feels the same thing talking to me…. That he envies my ability to create perfect openers for any situations. Aww. Basically, we’re sucking each other’s cocks. And you know what? It feels good pretty good! ;)

He was teaching me a lot about the advanced comfort it was a bit scary… .Like I know if I do this shit to a girl, she’ll never leave me alone. I told him I honestly am not ready for that information – I don’t want it. and even if he puts it in my head, I’m not going to use it. I’m not ready for that kind of love. I’m too much enjoying the PU lifestyle. Many girls, lots of random sex. I don’t want any girls falling for me. I already have a couple that are really into me … it’s not something I really need. MAYBE I want to have a girlfriend… maybe… but I don’t think I want her truly in love with me. Not yet….

Some of the shit he shared with me is brilliant, and evil at the same time. I can’t share it on my blog I’m afraid, unless he gives me express permission. This is like, the ninja shit. I told him he should teach guys this stuff – how to make girls fall in love with you. How to keep girls around. He expressed dismay at create and army of monsters with the power to destroy women’s hearts. He has a point.

I really don’t know at this point if I want to fall in love. Isn’t that a bit weird? What kind of person doesn’t want to fall in love?? Pua’s are weird, lol.

Ace claims he has a weakness in his game which is opening … simply because sometimes he hesitates and doesn’t open sets… of course everyone does that. He still opens more than 90% of guys… being only surpassed by myself and Yad. Just the same, I came up with a little mission for Ace on the spot. I said to him “ok man, from now you’re playing tag, constantly, with every girl you fucking see that’s hot. Even before you know she’s hot, you run up to her and touch her and go “tag! You’re it!” and then whatever happens. Or just kino her, and some shit will come into your head. But if nothing does “tag, you’re it!” will do. Even if you have to explain to her that you’re playing a game with cute girls in order to get over your anxiety about talking to cute girls. But you’re going to touch every hottie you see from this day forward. Don’t even think about an opener when u see a girl. Fuck that. Just touch her.

Yes, It is a good fucking idea, if I do say so myself. (ego gratification! Oooooh yeaaaaa, (sucking my own cock! nice!)

So, to anyone out there that’s struggling with AA. Fucking do it man. Girl tag. What do you have to loose? You’ll find when you actually run up to some cutie and grab her elbow – something will come into your head. Whatever it is, SAY IT. And if nothing comes…. You can just go “tag! You’re it!” it will lead to a conversation. It’s FUN right? Right. If you're reading this thinking "hey, that's a good idea" this means YOU. YES YOU. Don't just think "hey, that sounds interesting and fun, that could work for someone" .... IT COULD WORK FOR YOU. Stop being a pansy bitch! Go and do it for a week, the write me and tell me how it went.

Anyways, we also talked about what may very well be the ultimate form of daygame. It’s a combination of my, yad, and sexy arab’s style. It’s difficult to condense what we said … we spoke about this one topic for like half an hour. Essentially, ace was experimenting with the idea of lower energy opening – like at the energy we were having our conversation. We discussed how sexy arab just will just assume repore and go straight into conversation. We talked about Yad’s relaxed vibe and direct genuine compliments. We talked and expanded on my hook theory, having that energy and excitement at the beginning of a conversation. We talked a lot about my epiphany about being too funny…. After all this we came to the conclusion that a fusion of all this may be the ultimate solution for daygame. The key is, having passion in what you’re saying, but not being high energy enough to alienate the girl or freak her out. It’s almost about, going straight into comfort. Like, open – quickly share something with passion, and go straight into comfort. So, banter/hook, immediate comfort. No jokes after an initial (possibly) humorous opener. But that's in - then you just have to get the girl to open up! But how to do that? This is the part of the puzzle I want to work on a bit more.

I’m formulating an exact series of moves that should have the highest possible success rate. I think I know what it is, but I’m going to experiment with it a bit before I put it up.

I think I have it. honest. Maybe not. Haha. But I think maybe I do.

Naaaaaaaaah I’ll change my mind again in few weeks.

We actually spoke about how amazing it is, no matter how far we get, there’s always tons more to learn. I don’t think the journey ever ends….. and that’s cool!

I so appreciate the friends I’ve made thru game, this amazing stuff. It’s like a type of magic… no… it IS magic. The magic of… social interaction! I’m starting to appreciate how very lucky I am. In so many ways… I guess that’s the sign of a fruitfull friendship. When you talk to someone for 2 hours straight (That’s sign enough) and then afterwords you think “shit, I am so lucky” …. Yea. That’s a good friend you got there. I am happy.

p.s I checked my blog stats today. I had over 700 hits last month. That seems like a lot. Are dozens of people actually reading this shit? I thought it was like 5 guys, heh. I like how everybody’s shut up since I attacked anonymous posting. You fuckers.

Ooooooh I’ve been meaning to start a video blog to compliment this blog. So, this week, I’m gonna post a VIDEO on here of me teaching game shit this week. That should be fun. What should I rant on? AS it’s my first official video blog, I thought I’d let you, my legions and legions of fans decide.

1) How to hook virtually every set

2) destroying your AA FOREVER

3) how to create opportunities in everyday life to maximize your chances to meet the girls you wanna meet

4) why you should only go for girls you really find attractive

5) My current theory, broken down, on the most effective formula for daygame.

IF you guys want a vid on a particular subject, leave a comment and whatever is the most requested, my first video entry will be on that!! Yayyyyyyyyy

Am looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Roamer said...

1 please

Anonymous said...

hmmm I've somehow missed this post. Nice "tag" advice. Anothe really goooood thing to smash AA is getting a job where you would be giving away club flyers or coupons or promotion brochures or some other shit like that, it doesn't really matter what. This has some cool features like if you don't feel confident you can warm up by giving your stuff to random people not saying anything and then gradually move up to giving it just to girls while running openers on them, walking with them, chasing them, making jokes ecc... + you get paid for sarging even if you are not a pua guru :))

Hope this helps somebody,

Sine

Sasha Pua said...

Yea man, that's awesome shit! When I was flyering for my shows during the Edinburgh festival i'd always get laid some (even before i really got into game) ... just because

1) i was talking to lots of girls

2) i was having fun/was in state

that's it! i think i'd done 2 hotties in one month. at the time i thought I was the SHIT!! haha ... but yea for any pua type, a flyering job is AWESOME!!!

Or even selling coupons/passes etc where you are directly approaching. Excellent advice!

peace duuude! :)