Sunday 30 August 2009

Uruguay Bootcamp complete

Just finished a bootcamp in.... Uruguway, if you can believe that.

I still can´t get over it. I mean, just listen to the sound of it. Uruguway. it´s silly. It doesn´t even SOUND like a real country. URUGUWAY.

It went good. Yesterday was great weather and there were enough girls about. Today, sunday... there were hardly any girls around So I did more theory that sets.... fortunately we´d done enough sets yesterday and the students weren´t having any trouble approaching so it was ok.

I had some ice cream with them to celebrate the end of the bootcamp. I was told the ice cream would be amazing. It was ok, but nothing special. i´ve had ice cream in Rome, so ... nothing will top that. Ever.

Tommorow I am off back to BA. It´s cheaper there and there are way more cute girls so... I kind of miss BA. However, Montevideo just looks nicer. And the people are friendlier. And the weather was amazing (tho i´m told i just got really lucky)

Very few hotties tho, to be honest. I think I saw 5 girls I was interested in over 4 days, which isn´t a lot.

I am happy tho... I taught the bootcamp in a way i´d never done it before. It was by far the most effective I´ve used

After that me and sexy (crazy) tony hit the town!

We just went out and saw Johnny Depp´s latest movie Desparato. I give it a 6 at best. Not even good acting from Johnny. If you compare it to say... Donnie Brasco... it was a joke. What a shame.

After we went into town and swung by some strip joints. Last night here... I figure what the hell... lets try some stripper gamE! I was smart enough to request checking out the joint before we agreed to pay 200 pesos (ten bucks) to enter.

WOW WOW WOW

I wouldn't touch any of these girls if you paid me. PAID ME!!! BRUUUUUUUTAAAAAL

Even the stripper´s in Montevideo SUCK. Some of them looked like they were homeless, AND on crack. Not just homeless. Not just on crack. Homeless, AND on crack. That´s actually pretty tuoch to do. Not as tough as getting someone to pay you for a lapdance when you look homeless and on crack. But tough.


Well... nothing to do now but to update my blog and make plans for my return to BA ... and toronto in 10 days... and then.. Back to London!!

Boom shakalaka!!

No comments: