Sunday 16 August 2009

Gaming in Spanish! es nessesario para mi, hoi!

Warning: I will not be held responsible for any punctuation errors. These keyboard are.. different.

Had my first date with a Hot 32 year old single mama yesterday.

holy shit, let me just say the women here take CARe of themselves. i Mean, DAMN. I’ve never seen so many sexy cougars. In every other country in the world, when I approach a mother-daughter set ... I KNOW it`s a mother-daughter set when I go in. Here, you have no idea. I think they are sisters or friends till I get closer or actually meet them. its ridiculous. The girls are friendly, mainly. More so than Toronto, that’s for sure.

Bootcamp went well. A couple of the students seemed like naturals. I was thinking 'wtf are you doing here? The success ratio for stopping sets is actually quite high. Easier than Toronto and Amsterdam, probably the same as Stockholm.

I haven’t seen like a huge amount of hotties... same as anywhere else. It seems so far if you open when its darker out on the street, u are a bit more likely to get a bad reaction. i have had 'fear' a couple of times. One girl actually held her purse to her chest, answered 'si' and then significantly increased her pace. On the whole.... friendly girls!

Game seems to works fucking great here. I don’t speak much Spanish... and at this point my whole vocabulary is pickup. I speak a bit of spanish, but the only stuff I’m really working on is the pickup lines. How ridiculous is that? That I’m in a foreign country, speaking a foreign language…. And the only thing I’m working on is how to get into bed with their women.


It's Absurd.

So my current formula is "perdon.... me gusta mucho. quando novios tienes?" ... of course my legions and legions of loyal blog readers know exactly what that means.

alright... for u lazy fucks... its "excuse me, i like you very much. how many boyfriends do you have?" ..... and amazingly, the vast majority of girls say "nada!' or "i don’t have!'

Sometimes they say “si” i have one (una novio)

and a few have said "mucho" !! hehe .... but FAR more say "i dont have one" than anywhere else i have gamed in the world ... (so far)

If they have one, I say "tengo un cortizon partido!"

also i know "quantos anyos tiennes" ... and no matter what they say, my reply "vieho" (old!)

I have a few other lines too... but this seems to be enough. Then either we speak broken english, or i move on. my spanish isn't good enough to carry a conversation. im debating whether to text this one girl whos number i got that didnt speak a word of english. would be a good challenge i guess. hehe. i think i heard a story about some guy... an american soldier who met his wife while on duty in some far away land. she didnt speak a word of english, and he didnt spea (korean i think it was) ... but he learned it and they got married etc. so.... if he can hookup with no korean, i can hook up with a bit a spanish. i think.

i have only done maybe 20 sets, hardly enough to really know WTF is going on. But so far it seems promising here

now i dont know if they say "nada" because they play around a lot and dont do boyfriends, or if they are flirting or what. But i have gotten the phone number of pretty much most girls that said that. pretty much. i have contaced two, and both replied immediately confirming they want to meet up. My gut tells me there will be far less flaking in this city.

oh, one girl, when asked why she was single, said "boyfriends are a pain in the ass"

also, this girl i was with yesterday explained the men here are... fucking idiots. she doesnt even like south american guys.

ANywyas. So far, so good. Sasha esta mui excitado. Maybe by the end of the trip I’ll attempt to write a blog entry in Spanish? That would be amusing. Todo el monde habla espagnol, si? So it shouldn’t be a problem….

1 comment:

brian said...

the whole world doesnt speak spanish!!!!
im portuguese so i know what ur saying =)