Tuesday 25 August 2009

I'm bad a mime, apparently

I like it here. people are more friendly than in europe I think... i like the kissing on the cheeck! (except when the guy grabs my ass!! what the hell is that?) (ha)
i am learning spanish fast! the other day i said to the bus driver "puede decy, quando es ola varia..." and he said "si" and then told me where to get off. i felt like such a big boy!! oh yea!! yesterday i tried to buy eggs but i didn't know the word in spanish. I tried explaining it but nobody in the store spoke a word of english. I tried english, french, russian, and my idea of what "eggs" would be in spanish. "oueves?" .... i looked everwhere in the store and didn't see them. Then finally i decided to just use my mime skills. so i made an impression of a chicken. I put me hands into my armits and i started going "puck, puck, PUCKAAA" and moving my neck in and out of my body. then, i made a face like something was coming out of my ass. then i bend over, picked it up and ate it. obviously, i was a chicken, right? so then, one of my audience members says "aaaah!" ... and then points to toilet paper. TOILET PAPER

what the fuck?? what kind of chicken wipes it's ass after making an egg?? .... or, what kind of a weirdo does a chicken impression before taking a shit? WTF?? either i'm bad at mime or this guy was a retard.

yes, or both.

fuck you.

I'm supposed to meet hbsinger tonight at hers. i'm actually gonna try avoiding any shit going down. i don't know if i'll succeed. but i'll try. kind of. i'm meeting the girl of the subway in the day also.... in theory.

oh i heard back from the columbian girl. she just texted saying she was super busy with school but didn't try and arrange anything. dunno if i will answer... probably i will tell her she is rude and demand she buy me dinner to apologize...

I am gonna go visit my student from the Buenos Aires bootcamp this weekend in Urugway. I'll do a free talk, and there is some interest in maybe doing a bootcamp out there. Should be fun!!




2 comments:

Brian said...

hit it up man sounds like a blast, i think that guy was a retard, but maybe their chickens are different down there lol, btw how do you get a girl to go dutch on a date, the date i went on when it came time to buy our drinks i stayed quiet and she just paid, then i acted surprised and thanked her, lol, but whats your game plan cause i cant be silent all the time???

Sasha Pua said...

Ya it's cool! And yes, he was a retard. heh.

Ah yes .. the old "how do I get'em to pay for their shit, without coming off as a douchebag!"

Here's what I do ... I say

"Listen, before we go into this coffee shop (or restaurant, whatever) there's something important we have to discuss. who pays for the bill. now i'm serious... I'm glad to pay. But, if I pay, and we end up sleeping together... I'll always wonder "did she sleep with me because she really liked me, or because I bought her a $5 coffee?" .... "by the same token, you can't pay for me, because I don't want you wondering if we hooked up because I liked you.. or I was just after a mocha frappacino"

There ya go. It works... gets a laugh every time... and gets them to pay for their half of the bill! (I have something that works to get them to pay for the whole thing but.. it's morally objectionable so... I stick to this one and split the bill) ;)