Friday 28 August 2009

South America Update

What´s up bitches!!

Ok, there hasn´t been THAT much to write, really.

A few nights ago I hung out with HBsinger. She´s a bit older (mid to late 30´s) but looks good still... even tho she had a baby recently!! That´s right. This gets a bit wrong.... buckle up

Right... now... I wasn´t TRYING to like... sleep with this girl or anything. Honest. But... well... it seems like it´s going to go down. I went round to her place as we had plans to eat. I made us some food and we talked shit, etc. It was all very slow motion.... just talking, playing with the baby. I made a funny video of me making fun of the baby. "Who´s the fattest baby!! you´re a big fat baby, aren´t you! you´re like a little sumo wrestler... " ... it was fun

Anyways, we end up on the bed chatting... eventually one thing leads to the next, we are cuddling and it kind of kicks off. I end up going down on her, and she has a screaming orgasm in under 5 minutes. Now, the baby is... this entiretime... inthe crip RIGHT next to the bed. So she was covering her mouth with with a pillow. She was loud too... really loud. I´m surprised the baby slept thru it! She told me "I like that you told me you don´t want a relationship... that´s why you are here... I don´t want anything right now"

I think that´s a slight eggsaderation. I was there cuz she wanted me there... but i´m sure the JS stuff helped. I only told her about it in around maybe 7 or 8 minutes. hardy at all. The entire time with her I was completely and utterly just myself. I can´t describe it it any better than that. I was myself, but again I incorparated the acceptance philosofy Johnny taught me. I was just, listening and accepting. I didn´t get sexual with her at all .... we just hung out... Even when I was at her house we just chilled. Then when we were on the bed we got it on. We both knew it was on .. it wasn´t necessary to escalate in any way.

Anywho.... just when we were getting round to it.. the baby started a fussing and... we never got round to it. we were exhaused as it was like 5am.

I got cocked blocked by a BABY!! Top that, you bitches!! A BABY in DIAPERS!! This motherfucker can´t even crawl yet and he´s cock blocking.

amazing.

Uhhhh so.... Then I went to Uruguay on thursday early morning. I was planning on going over with Ginger on friday, but he calls me at like 5pm on thursday saying "there is a last minute deal, lets go right now to buy tickets!!" so i grab a taxi and we make it 5 mins after the office closed. but they sold us the tickets. later it turns out they printer entirely the wrong date on the ticket and ginger didn't notice... so me and tony had to go and change it for Ginger in a last minute panic.

Last night I went into town with the ging... he met up with a girl and was like "just give me ten mins to makeout then i will come sarge with you!" ... ya right. 45 mins later he text me"her friend came into the set, can u come and wing?" ... but i was already on a bus going back to meet sexy tony

i asked him later if the "friend" was cute. he says "no, not at all"

what a douche!!

We did a little demo bootcamp ... but he spoke to the dudes in spanish so i just kind of nodded my head. at some points i got my 2c in... and got the guys into set but mainly they were too shy to open. Even after watching us do it... and being offered the chance to come into a warm set we were already in ... they wouldn´t do it. I´d say that was a new level of shy. I opened a couple of big sets and just told Ginger to send them in to try and wing me... the ones that came in crashed and burned almost immediately... but most never came in.

i find nightgame approaches for newbies are harder than daygame. or maybe just in this case... or maybe i just think that. i dunno.

I did some daygame on friday in the day. Sexy tony will now be re named "crazy tony" .... He has actually out done the teacher. It´s never happened before. Tony too my bootcamp in Buenos Airies on the 15th of Aug. On that bootcamp, he approached a couple of boy-girl sets effectively. This is as tricky as it gets, but he pulled it off

But, yesterday was really amazing. Tony, Ginger and myself are doing a few sets by the beach in Montevideo. There is what seens to be (70% chance) a couple. I know they have been watching us do sets, as we have done a few right in front of them. Even knowing that to be the case, tony strolled up to the guy and ran the opener "hey, your girlriend is so beautiful.... congradulations. Can you tell me your secret?" ... and apparently the guy got angry and was yelling at him"what are you looking at... what the fuck are you lookint at"

Jeez. That´s balls. Nice work tony. I think tony is going to be my official lead trainer for uruguway. haha..... good stuff. So far, the only guy other than myself that would go and do that kind of crazy shit is yad.

Speaking of yad, he recently captured on film him getting a kiss close in the day. Nice work buddy! Here´s the video if anyone wants to see it. ah shit. it´s been removed. I´ll put the link up if he puts in on again. anyways he talked forever and ever with this girl ... then said "wouldn´t it be crazy if we kissed?" and then they kissed. Ugh. It´s kinda gross actually. I mean I know yad goes around banging chicks... but I don´t wanna see him tongin´on video!!

I got one or two numbers but nothing solid enough to write about. ONe girl was very sexy and seemed pretty chill...... so we´ll see.

Right. There is lots I am forgetting but that is the gist of it. I miss my (ex) in Toronto... and i´m not that horny so... I don´t really give a fuck right now. I´m actually more interested in learning spanish and just hanging out than trying to lay girls.

Hmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that yad video was so so sick.....really sick.