Thursday 13 August 2009

I'm In Argentina!

Listen: I just wanted to let you know that I made here fair and square. Even better than that. Being a cheecky git, I sat in business class. Nobody questioned it so I rode to ARgentina in Luxury! haha. I've done it before. You just get on the plane last... then sit in the first luxury seat you find. Nobody checks who's sat in what seat. once i was halfway thru a meal in first class and they were "Excuse me sir, can we see your ticket?" ... so i showed it and they were like "uhh you're back there" and i said "oh i got on last and that was the only seat avail so i thought it was mine!" heheh. one time, some angry semi gay steward was trying to suggest i should be billed for it but obviously, they couldn't do shit and let me go.

Anyways: It's a good trick. Just get on last and sit your ass in first class. That's it. It's just socially ackward if you get caught. So what? it's social pressure. it's a great experience if you get caught. It's good for you. If a bunch of pua's all start doing this, they'd have to change the policy. hehe.

so, i had awesome food, great service... and was able to stretch out in these luxury beds. oh yeah. i hadn't slept much on the plane so i just had a massive nap from 2 to 7. oh yeah. i slept in the bed with my buddy with his ass facing me. many jokes were exchanged. (he's sending me mixed signals etc) lol.

Apparently the biggest problem here in Buenos Aires is the lack of small change. it costs 1.10 to get on the bus. but there's no 1 peso and 10 cent coins around. it's pretty gay. whenever i need stuff, i'll have to buy 1 thing to get the change, then go in again to buy the next thing etc. otherwise u can't take the bus :( .... people are like selling 8 peso's (in coins) for 10 peso's on the street. they are actually selling coins. WTF!!

gay.



food is cheap tho. less than 50% of what it costs in toronto. and the subway ride is around 33 cents lol. CHEAP!

Alright we gotta go. we're hitting some clubs later. It might even be fun.

Nightgame.

ugh.

1 comment:

Brian said...

man sasha i love you blogs, keep em up, man,

btw this is crack head shoes guys