Thursday 6 August 2009

Sasha's going to South America!

That's right. I now like referring to myself in the third person!

Funny Story:

It turns out this one cat, named Ginger is a fan of my blog. (Yes, this means I'm up to 3 readers!! YESS!!)

Anywho, he's part of this pu company in Argentina and he wanted me to come down there and do a bootcamp. We'd arrange it weeks ago but I didn't wanna post it till I was going for sure. Well, the plane ticket is for next week so... I'm fucking going!

I was planning on going anyways, as one of my good friends gabe is living down there at the moment. Just to partyyyyy. Every type I talk to him it's "bro, the bitches are so hot here, you're going to DIE!!!" ..... So now, I get to partyyy and teach some game. SWEET!!

Apparenlty, last I heard there's 1 spot left on the bootcamp. So, if anyone wants to fly to Buenes Aires for a bootcamp with me and Ginger on Aug 15th .... better get them plane tickets now!! The bootcamp is cheap as everything costs less down there. Only $200 US!! You know you want to ;) ... and the south american girls are hotttt!!! (Well, from the pics and vids I've seen!)

Here's the link to ginger's blog: gingerpua.blogspot.com ... you can get all the info there. Or drop me a line!

See you all in Buenos Aires :P

No comments: