Monday 14 September 2009

ARghghhgghhh ... Sept 10th - no sex in Buenos Aires!

waaaaaaa

Last 48 hrs was crazy. Basically, I tried to lay every girl I could before leaving BA. I managed to get the 32 year old hottie from the mall to reply to my texts, finally. Remember the first girl I went out with? Awesome 7 hour date? That one! I sent my new kidnapping anti flake text which worked a treat. So, we meet up and have a catch up. She tells me she's started sleeping with he rpersonal trainer who's married. He's been after her for years, and finally she just said to him "Ok, you can fuck me. But you can't kiss me on the mouth!" and he was like "oh yes, ok, I'll never bother you again, I promise" .... and so they went to a "love hotel" and did the business. She said it wasn't great... but she kept seeing him and that the sex was getting better. I could tell by the way she was talking about him she wasn't really into the guy.

Anyways, she explained to me the reason she never saw me again was that she didn't want to get emotionally attached to someone who was leaving the country. We had a good chat and I was escalating where possible. Really I had nothing to loose, I was fairly shameless. I would have done Yad proud, hehe. We even got yelled at by some security guard outside of a building. Still, I didn't kiss her but was groping her and such. She had a little pimple on her lip (but, i was paranoid it was a "cold sore" (see: herpes) and i wasn't interested in finding out if I was right. –

She said stuff like "if you come back to ARgentina, i'll be your lover" etc etc... and the next day sent a text that said


so my stand up show was coming up which i thought she'd attend... i texted

"listen, I will cook some pasta. why don't you come over and I will feed you. You gotta eat!"

she replies "yes i needed i'm getting too skinny, but my son is staying at home he feel sick"

then 5 mins later she texts "hey if you wanna come home mas tarde (much later) because i'm not going to be able to go tonight (to the show)

now i don't know if she means that afternoon, to come to her house... or after the show? either way i was busy in the day ... i texted asking what she meant but she didn't reply. i think she meant to go to her house (booty call)

I figured i'd see if it was on with the singer and decide... and at least hookup with one of them before i fly out. right on my last night... will make for a funny blog entry i thought. from the vagina, right to the plane! hehe

Anywho: the show was a success, but highly stressfull. Hbsinger turned out to be a real diva and there was a bit of yelling involved. Not sexy. 4am by the time it's over. I'm not getting any. fuck!! a month in BA and no hankey pankey! this is going to look bad! (sigh)

Well fuck this.

Yes yes, I coulda gotten some. Cockblocked by a baby once (nice) ... a bunch of flakes... and I didn't really try with 32year old mama. It felt so solid, I didn't think I had to! And, a couple of other girls I just didn't bother meeting up with! (gay!)

But... well I just wasn't that horny, to be honest. I was getting some sweet luvin in toronto... and I was much more interested in learning spanish and just pissing about than actually fucking girls. How gay is that? gay. but... just the same... yea i didn't really give a 2 poops till this last week.

SIgh.

Back to Canada!

No comments: