Thursday 6 August 2009

Aug 5th - ketchup!

Aug 05th

What’s up bitches!!

Wow. I can’t believe some of you actually get antsy when I don’t post. What the fuck is that? One guy was giving me shit for having some of the posts all fucked up. Relax buddy!! Sometimes I write ‘em on my laptop, but don’t post them. Then I try and fake the “post date” so the shit is in order so ya’ll don’t get confused. A thousand apologies if this was…. Confusing to you, my legions and legions of loyal fans. please note: I've just posted a whole fuck load of posts, some of which are good. Esp the one on flakes. So do go and read those. I put 'em there for a reason.


Now, though life continues, I haven’t realy been sarging much. I mean, I don’t really ever “Sarge” anymore. I just kind of live. Sometimes I’m trying to fuck girls, and sometimes I’m not. These last few months, I haven’t. I’ve been having fucking absolutely amazing sex with HB Karate who is, pretty much my GF at this point. I sleep at her place most of the time, or she sleeps at mine. We even went on a fucking trip to a cottage for a few nights. IT was amazing. Kayaking, paddle boating, a hike, it was fucking looooooovely. Ohh you could actually see all the starts at night. And I got fucking eaten alive by mosquitos. ARRRGHH. The bites are huge. What the fuck? In the 80’s they were little ass bites. THE MOSQUITOS ARE ADAPTING!! AAAAH RUN AWAY!!


The problem is this girl really likes me, and I don’t live in this fucking city! Also, I don’t think she’s up for an open relationship no matter how much I try and convince her. Either I’m not quite good enough at explaining it – or she’s not one of the types of people who would go for it. Or both. Either way … it’s going to get messy! I like her too. A lot. We have a strong connection and get along great but…. What can I do? I can’t change my nature. I don’t want to hurt her tho, either. She thinks there’s some kind of chance for us to stay together. It’s possible, but not in the way she thinks. Not exclusively. It’s just not going to happen. I guess I just have to give it to her straight. (I've been mainly straight anyways - she knows I don't live in Toronto.... doesn't that say what needs to be said?) The final confrontation/negotiation is coming. As Johnny says, I’m going to have to give her the choice. A part of a winner is better than no part. Or wait, was it “A part of a winner is better than all of a looser?” … yea, I think that was it. Heh.

Of course, I could just pretend that I’m not seeing other girls. But – I can’t be fucked to lie. It’s not me. It’s not who I am. I’d feel like shit. Blah!

So, I’m gaming – but just for social networking and packing people into my comedy shows. The last one was completely full. Like, we kept bringing chairs into the room until there was no more space. Still a few people had to stand at the back. This was without any ads, flyers, or any shit. Just me being social and telling everyone they should come to the show. I didn’t even make flyers, Just facebook and some emails.






Game has so many purposes other than “Getting laid.” …. I hardly even think about getting laid anymore. Sex is just inevitability. That’s kind of cool actually.


The diet is going well. Lots of salads, fruits, veg. Best salad recipe. Are you ready? Arugala, half a pepper, some carrots chopped up, sprouts. Bit of salt and ground black pepper. Pour on some olive oil, mix. Then some vinegar, mix. Then throw on top some apple slices and some feta cheese. It’s AMAZING!! I’ve had meat a couple of times, to experiment. I’m still not craving it. Sometimes I’ll have ice cream (only cuz she has it, sigh) or cheese…. But no milk. Or pizza, tho I suspect that would be fine too.

I am, in fact, lactose intolerant. My shit’s are like tanks now! It used to be diahrea all the time. Now my poop’s regularly break down toilets.

a) my toilet at home, almost every time I go
b) my primary’s toilet
c) the cottage toilet
d) god knows what other toilets

all massacred!


I’ve gone jogging a couple of times, done weights a few times. Still swimming, yoga a few times. Some cycling. Basically a bit of everything. I’m still loosing weight!

I feel good! wahooo!!

Blap blap!!

No comments: