Saturday 22 August 2009

Gay Singing Explosive Cocaine ridden Diahrea

Aug 20th


I had the craaaayziest fucking night. I go to meet Gabe .... we swing by his friend's house (I'll call her HbSinger) ... grab her and go the the BA Fashion week. We do some sets as HbSinger is entertained. Things are pretty much winding up, and gabe has to run off to meet a friend. I am supposed to meet up with this one girl, and hbSinger is on her way to say her to her friend who is a chef at a restaurant. I text my potential date to come along and go with hbsinger to her friend's restaurant. For the next few hours I was stuffed with pizza. STUFFED!! I got to know Hbsinger really well. She is going thru some major shit right now. I really listened to her... I appreciated her strenghts and balked at her apalling luck with men. Holy shit. What a story!! We bonded over our broken holmes ... a couple of times she said "I don't tell this to ANYBODY but... i feel I can tell you because.... you had a tough upbringing too....)

I had eaten too much pizza... then, the gay restaurant owner is like "Anybody want coke?" ... At first I said "no!" ... then I thought "hang on a minute, i'm on vacation! plus, what if the shit here is good?"

Well, I did a line and then my stomach hurt and i just kept shitting myself for the next 2 hours. I would empty the contents of my stomach out... .... then run back and empty my stomach again. After the second time, I was absolutly 100% certain that I had absolutely no food left in my stomach. But Guess what!! That's right. More explosive diahrrea. Nice. Very nice. How could I even get that amount of shit into myself? How is that possible? It's like UNLIMITED SHIT! If I could find a way to sell it... profit off it somehow. I would be RICH!

There was a british guy present during the evening that did a line too. Niether of us got high, so I can only conclude that Argentinian coke is shit.

ANyways... later in the night Hbsinger is hitting on me saying all sorts of shit.... she's lovely too. Bit older (mid to late thirties) and looks good. She's gabe's friend ... for various reasons it's better nothing happen between us. But... she once again loved "The philosofy" ... at one point i told her "I'm not so good at long term relationships" and she's like "yea, i got that" ....

She had the same complaints about men. She haaates Argentinians guys. Plus she's really shy... so she can never meet the guys she likes...

Anywho - she splits - and the Hotel owner, chef, and english guy hit club 69. we get there at like 5.15 am and it's going pretty strong. I had 3 girls hit on me. One short chubby australian, who at one point yelled at me and the Brit saying "the non super hot girls have something to offer too" or some shit. hahaah

A slighlty cracked out crackhead girl (that wasn't good) .. and this one girl who was giving me super obvious proximity. Standing RIGHT in front of me and the brit, but not looking at us, even when we looked at her. i wasnt sure which one of us she was after but she made it clear later as she got her hands on me as she "tried to get by" and then gave me the staredown. THE STAREDOWN!!

I opened one or two girls, but nothing came of it. One started at me and just shook her head "no" ... hehe

I shared some tips with the brit (let's call him "Will") ... Will was telling me he sucks with girls. I shared with him briefly some tips to keep in mind... shit about not being needy, shit tests and the like. HE stuck to me like glue and kept trying to buy me orange juice though i was insistant i wasn't thirsty. IT was a bit weird - he gave me two good bye kisses when I left. ONe is normal, but not one then another. And he kept staring at me. I really wasn't sure if he loved me because he thought i could get him laid, or because he was bi, and he really loved me. ah well...

I left my fluffy new sweater upstairs for a few minutes unattended. It got stolen. Shit. that's 150 pesos down the drain (only 40 dollars...but it was a nice sweater and now i am gonna be cold on the way home. boo!!)

Oh I called Hbsinger to make sure she got home ok and she was very happy to hear from me. I kept it short and said "see you soon!"

All in all a crazzzzyyyyeeeee night. My ass may never recover.

No comments: