Monday 22 June 2009

I got Laid!! In Canada! OMFG!!

Spend the entire weekend with HbKarate at her place. We had a bunch of DVD’s and plans but it came to nothing. All we got done was a whole lot of fucking. Man that was a lot of fucking. Like 2 days of fucking. I think 4 or 5 times and like 30-40 mins a time. Not bad for a 30 year old. Oh yeah.

We never even saw one movie. Not one. I mean, wtf? It was just talking, eating, and fucking. I put one movie on… as the credits are rolling I say “u know, probably we’re not gonna get thru this movie. Let’s take our underwear off now just to save time later”

I took my underwear off, got a hard and, put it in her and fucked her for a half hour. We never even got thru the credits. Heh. It was soooood luvin too.

Oh – I’m slightly shit. I ejaculated twice. But, only for her benefit. The first time, she was really close to coming… I knew if I could just go really fast I could set her over. I wanted her to come so I went for it and we came together. But, honestly it was a bit forced so I didn’t really enjoy the orgasm. But it’s cool, I don’t mind taking one for the team. The second time… I don’t remember. I think once the floodgates open it just goes to shit. AH well. I have to cut that out.

I brought up with her that we should do the tantric stuff together and she’s up for it!! I’m gonna order that book about tantric and really get into this shit. oh yeah!! It’s the book I tell everyone to get that I never quite read. Heh. Well I’m gonna fucking do this shit now. Oh yea!!

It was really, really good sex. Really good. Like hot. Hmmmmmmmmm. Did I meantion she’s got an awesome body? Like truly truly awesome.

IT took 5 fucking weeks to get Laid in this shithole city. What the fuck? Bah. I was genuinly busy... and I wasn't really going out of my way as I knew it would come. But still. 5 weeks. WHAT THE FUCK. ARe you serious?? That should never happen. Ever. Ah well, it doesn’t matter now. Muahahah. I still haven't gone night gaming. amazing.

Gay.

No comments: