Tuesday 9 June 2009

June 5th - comedy!

June 05th

Update: well, geekyfunnysexygirl sent me a message, after flaking last week claiming she lost her phone. I ignored it for 3 days. Today I replied with “you are so disorganized! I’ve lost all attraction for you – now I just wanna adopt you and help you get your life together! - “I’m doing a gig tonight at xyz….”

(this is tyler durdens routine… I hate to turn into a routine monkey now but … it was perfect for a really flakey girl!) ….

She sent me 2 messages back saying “I’m sorry you don’t think I am an okay person anymore. School has been crazy! I hope you are awesome tonight. I bet you will” … and right after “I might be able to make it. I’ll try my best. See you later comic?”

I didn’t reply, and she didn’t show up. I think I vowed not to call her again, or contact her but I’m not sure if that’s the right move. I think one text now saying “show was awesome, where were you?? If you want to meet up, give me a call sometime today and we can arrange something….”

The comedy show went awesome!! Tenmagnet showed up while I was on stage, which was hilarious. I wasn’t expecting him, and he actually looks a bit like Cajun, who I was expecting. I was like “I KNOW you….” Eventually I realized it was him.

Cajun was gonna come with a girl but he flaked. That’s right. CAJUN IS A FLAKE! Ha. Take that buddy. Tenmagnet showed up, so that was something.

Well, he probably fucked the girl he was with. He BETTER have!! Hehe it’s ok. I still love him. He’s got an eye patch now. How can you not love someone with an eye patch?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo sasha day game is cool and everything but you'll get laid more at night. You probably need to make some more adjustments in your game. For a guy thats been doing this for over 5 years I expect a little bit more as far as being able to pull and more results. Just trying to help. I do love reading the LRs so make those adjustments quick