Saturday 27 June 2009

June 13th - grrrr .... yummy....

Had an amazing night with the blonde that came to my comedy show. I’ll call her hbkarate as she’s got a high up fancy belt in Karate. We met, walked around, got food … we had a really awesome discussion – just about everything.

we were gonna go to a show around 11.30 and I was like “you know what I really wanna do….. I just wanna go back to your place, cuddle you and watch a movie!” …. She thinks about it a while and she’s like “yea ok….” …. I say “look, we’re not gonna have sex tonight, ok? …. But I am allowed to tease you” ;)

Hehe

Well, tease her I did. I did everything to her, but I didn’t let her do shit to me. Hehe. No sex, nothing!! I just pleased her…massage, fingers, oral, the lot. In the morning I said “did you really think we wouldn’t have sex when I was coming over last night?” … and she thinks about it and says “I thought I’d just see how it went. I guess I thought we really wouldn’t” (ya … right… I’m sure she’s convinced herself of this but …. She knew……I could even tell by her answer….”

We tried to watch a movie at night but only got thru like 30 mins… the movie wasn’t very good to be fair. I bit her everywhere…. She liked the aggression. She had marks all over her body! Oops… and a pretty bad hickie near her hip and a small one on the neck. We had pancakes in the morning, talked more and then I split around noon.

I actually have a real connection with her. We’ve had extremely similar traumas in our lives… shit that nobody has. It really is something. We talked for hours and hours and hours.

Gamewise I didn’t use any – in fact I was too complimentary probably .. said to her “I wouldn’t change anything about your body” …but of course I should have added “But that head of yours!” ….

It’s really interesting the fact that if you have natural attraction – if a girl is just into you – you don’t really need game. Just do whatever. Then again I suppose it’s easy for me to say, as I’ve internalized so much shit. just don’t be super needed or whatever and you should be ok. Still…. It just seems so … easy, ya know? I guess this is what it should be like….

No comments: