Wednesday 24 June 2009

My immune system is gonna get much better

The actual title for this post is "My immune system is a piece of shit" but i'm trying to keep is positive. haha.

Went to see a naturopath today. Apparently, my shit is fucked up!!

This isn’t directly game related… actually, fuck that. Of course health is game related. Anyways I’ve spend (so far) $300 in consultations (And it’s not over yet) so I figure I may as well share what I’ve learned. Maybe some of you can benefit.

Basically – I decided to see one because I keep getting sick all the time. Like ALL The time. Fortunately I’d just had my blood and urine tests from the sex clinic so I had them forwarded over to her. Yay! I kept track of what I was eating last week and we went thru that this week. So now I’m going to be going thru some major changes in diet.

So, if you get sick a lot and you have a shitty ass immune system, this is for you. If you’re healthy and don’t get sick, this blog entry is going to be a waste of your motherfucking time, so don’t bother!

Ok. Here goes!

First off, I’m eating too much stuff that isn’t great. Not shit. I don’t eat shit. but not great. Like normally I’ll have like pasta and veg, or pasta with meat. Or rice and meat. Oatmeal in the morning. Sometimes French toast or pancakes (on weekends) …. Pita’s… sometimes veggies as snacks etc. basically I wasn’t eating too badly

BUT

Not enough veggies and fruit. And the wrong kind of veggies. Yep. I’m eating mainly peppers, zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms, onions… but she said no more eggplant or peppers. I’m supposed to avoid “nightshade’s” …. I’m supposed to have leafy green vegetables. Lots of romaine lettuce, spinash, kiale, swiss chard…. 3 or 4 cups EVERY DAY!!! HALF my plate for lunch AND dinner has to be veggies. Then I can have a quarter carbs (e.g pasta) and a quarter protein … but not any protein! Oh no! I can’t eat red meat more than 1 time per week :( … and no pork! (or maybe she meant 1x per week for either of those) … and chicken, turkey, fish is ok. Beans are good for protein. Other proteiney things: Nuts, seaweed, seeds, soy products (tofu, soy milk etc) … cereals and grains – rye, brown rice, barley etc.

I’m no supposed to cook with virgin olive oil. It being heated up makes it unstable or some shit (it’s bad cuz lots of smoke comes up if you cook it) and I should only cook with GRAPE SEED oil. (I saw a sex video with a guy masturbating women who said that was the best shit. maybe I can buy it in bulk and use it for both?)

Also coconut oil is good. SUPER good for you, takes out free radicals in your system, keeps you young. You should only eat it, u should rub it all over your body. Extra virgin olive oil I put into salads. No more cooking with it! who knew?

Also I’m taking metagenics immucore 3x a day which is mainly zinc, vitamin C and some mushroom extracts… and thyroco for my slow ass thyroid. And vitamin D which is good for thyroid.

I am gonna be one heallllllthy mofo

OH – no meat. That’s gonna be a bitch. I can have red meat once a week. WTF!! But, they put loads of anti bacterial shit into milk and meat which lowers human immune systems. Not good. Arrrghh!!! It’s not permanent, but who knows. Maybe it will take? Once I officially start (after eating up the cheese in my fridge) I’m gonna eat just organic chicken. Mainly. Well…. We’ll see. Fuck. This is gonna be one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. Sigh.

No comments: