Thursday 25 June 2009

wahahah i got yelled at for being naked

I got yelled at for being naked in a pool today. That’s right. I was swimming in there with a couple of buddies. I was wearing these terrible old ass raggedy underwear. They were shit. that’s why I wore the for swimming, see? Anyways I’m swimming along and I can feel them coming off. I figure “hey, here’s an opportunity for comedy”

So I Let them come off. Then after we’ve stopped swimming I’m standing there in the shallow end. I look at my friend’s and say “Guess what fellas!” …. I lift the underwear up. They look puzzled. Then I jump straight up exposing my nuts and bolts. They scream and recoil in terror. It was funny.

Should be the end of the story right? Well, no. it wasn’t. So… as I’d swum around a bit nekked I was actually thinking “this is quite nice!” … all your shit is just free. It feels good. Now my friends headed into the sauna. I wanted to do a few more laps to get my heart rate up. So I was all like “yea you guys go ahead. It’s cool. I’ll be there in a moment” … and I continued with my nekked swimming. Nice. So, this man, maybe late 40’s comes in and says “hey buddy, are you a resident?” …. Sure…. “You’re not allowed to swim naked! What unit are you in? If you do it again, I’ll have you banned from the swimming pool. I’m on the board of directors!!”

Now, I pretty much just said it was a joke and that I wouldn’t do it again.

Now, I must say I’m a little disappointed with my performance. I mean…. I mean for a professional funny guy, that was a bit weak. But I have to say, being yelled at while you’re naked kinda puts you off a bit. I mean, I was actually covering up my shit. I was naked during the yelling. Are you with me here? Now Here’s what I should have done.

“oh, hey there. Relax. You have to learn to relax. What unit? Why do you want to know that, eh big boy? Hmmm I like you. Do you always chat up naked men in the pool? Look. Let me just get my underwear on… get out of the pool, and we can get to know each other properly. Better yet, why don’t you take your clothes and get in, hmm?”

That’s what should have happened. Damn it. I froze up. Ah well. Next time ;)

No comments: