Saturday 27 June 2009

June 06th - Car game is hilarous. We are douchebags!!

Was downtown in the day. Approached one super hottie just makin fun of her outfit. She laughs. Then I come clean “alright, I don’t care about the outfit. It was all a lie. I just think you’re adorable and It was an excuse to talk to you”

She loves it. she has a fiancée. Fair enough. I actually explain to her my “how many boyfriends do you have” routine and she says it’s great. I ask her if she has any friends that would love me. She says to come with her to this shop she works in. as I go in, the girls in the shop aren’t remotely cute. But I start talking to this really chill guy. He’s a zen shiatsu guy. We talk for like an hour. I make him take a loot at my back. In the 3 mins he had on my back I felt awesome and warm and tingly… and in those 3 mins the hottest girls I’ve seen walked by that window. And it felt so good sitting there I just couldn’t bring myself to get up. That was dum. I mean like some SMOKING hot girls walked by. I was like “damn” … I tell him I want a massage right then and he says he need to prepare but to go to his house In about an hour. Sweet. Now before you get any ideas, blog readers, let me just say this. I have back issues. I really needed a massage. Ok? Ok. On the way to his house I open this cute Indian looking girl … it was a gay opening. Like “why are you in the subway? It’s awesome outside!” .. and then I called her evil cuz she was drinking starbucks. Chat, blah blah after a couple of stops I’m like “look I have to get off soon. If you think I’m cute you better ask me for my number” and she’s like “what? I’m a girl, you should ask ME for MY number.” … I say “ok what’s your number?” and I get it from her.

I ask “now, are you gonna pick up when I call?” …

She says “I might” … oh and I don’t have voicemail…

Ugh. I can see where this is going.

I say “ok, I’ll call you – but only once!!” as I get off the train.

That was in the moment. I like that. You’re telling them up front, they get one call. hmm…. Maybe an expanded version … like “Girls are flakey and in the moment, bla bla… I’m only gonna call u once”

Hmmm….. dunno if giving them an ultimatum is good lol. But we’ll see what happens.

Went out at night with a new friend. Let’s call him… CrazyAsian. He’s got game… is in an LTR but it’s open so he can do what he wants. A good spot to be in.

Now, basically it was fucking 12.30 by the time we left for downtown. For the 2nd night in a row we just wandered around talking to really drunk girls. ugh. I’m actually not even attracted to the majority of these girls. One girl was stonkin hot, 20, and off her face. She can’t even stand straight. What the fuck am I doing talking to her? Sigh.

In one venue where there was karaoke this one girl is giving me ioi’s … I go talk to her. She’s not actually that not… I’m chatting to her out of boredom and some douche comes in like “excuse me” and whisks her away… they were already hooking up and shit. great. I got amogged with a girl I had no interest in. if I was in a proper set I’d have been outraged … I didn’t even know what to feel lol. Why was she staring at me when she was already hooking up with that guy? Oh year – cuz girls are totally 100% functioning on their emotions in the moment. I knew that.

I’ll tell you what was funny though. At the end of the night, we tried to do “Car game” … so riving around in CrazyAsian’s car trying to give girls a lift that were waiting for cab’s. this was the first time I’ve done this. Now, I know it’s creepy. But it’s fun. Really fun. In fact, because what we’re doing is dodgy/creepy – that MAKES it a challenge, which makes it fun. It’s totally socially unacceptable. We were literally driving around going “hey! Get in the car! We’ll give you a lift! We won’t hurt you. I swear. I haven’t killed anyone since 1996. get in the car!” … it was fucking hilarious. There was this one 3 set of girls, 2 of them were cute. We’re like “who are you gonna trust, a stranger in a cab, who wants money for a lift? Or two cute guys who will take you for free? How is this any more dangerous?”

Which makes sense, when you think about it.

Anyways, we were just being charming and funny and one of the girls was down. Like, she was DOWN. She comes over to the car and is chatting with use… we can see she’s not just wants to get in the car, she wants to FUCK. Her friends eventually dragged her away but it got me thinking – if a 2nd girl fell for our charms… they’d have pressured the 3rd girl to get in the car, right? So we go for a ride, joke around. Say “hey, let’s get some food at XYZ” and after some chow take them to my house for an orgy. I’m sure it happens all the time.

After we pulled away I joke around that I should have just grabbed her arm, and pulled her into the car. It would have been fucking hilarious. Her friends would have FLIPPED OUT as we sped off, her legs kicking out of the window. But, knowing my luck, as I’d have tried to pull her in she’d have whacked her head on the car and fallen onto the pavement. Her friends would be all like “OH MY GOD” and I’d be all like “uhh sorry. It was only a joke!” as we sped off into the distance.

Anyways. Car game. We’re gonna try more of that. It really is a good time, because it’s so fucking chodey and creepy. If you can convince some chicks to get in the car with you –you’ve got game. And u may actually get somewhere.

No comments: