Friday 5 June 2009

June 04th

Did one or two sets… only one really that was anything

This hot, 19 year old korean girl. again, very shy. VERY shy. But she stuck around for a good 10+ mins… it was tricky… I was digging digging digging. Fuck. I was talking like 90% of the time… but I think she actually wanted to meet up. She’s a geek, been here a year, just does school and chats with her friends on MSN all the time. She NEEDS cock lol. I took her MSN and I’ll find her on there some time soon….. she is a perfect example of one of those girls where… the first guy that LEADS and tries to get her, will get her. That’s all it is. Giving HER my number would never work. Ever. Hehh… if she adds me on msn I’m sure I can get her out to something…. In this case I should have taken her number too … ah well. I really need to come up with something to get shy girls to open up….. I think I did a small cold read actually like “you’re really shy, but you’re really fun when someone gets to know you” but she was too shy even to agree with that. Lol.

Fucking Koreans girls. i’ve slept with a couple of them in London though, and I happen to know they are submissive, horny and eager to please once you get them into bed… it’s just getting past the shyness, damn it!!

No comments: