Sunday 26 April 2009

yad is a cunt

Aptil 26th 11pm

Jesus Christ.

Daygame with yad will make you work for sets - if you're good. you have to be like lightening to even get into a set around him. You can't even wait to get close enough to see if a girl is hot. by the time you decide, Yad's already in comfort. it's ridiculous. he's the only guy who opens like me. Of all the pua's i've met, he's the only one like me. It's kind of annoying actually. haha. now i see why i'm a cunt. the only thing i've got over him is, he will still open uglies. and chubbies. and sometimes chubby uglies. he doesn't give a fuck. he'll bang an 9 one day, then open a pair of girls who look like they were part of some failed genetics expirement. i was taking the piss out of him ... he really does open fucking warpigs. now i know, guys have different tastes and stuff... but i literally can't comprehend some of the girls he goes for. fuck it... more hotties for me! hehe! he don't like my skinny ass girls either..... so we're in the same boat.

Ok, yad was too tired to come to the club. I went alone! I was hyped … I meet these 2 english guys tryin to get in. the line is huge – so I tell ‘em to follow me and we go straight thru. I figure what the fuck be nice. I told em about game – they’d already read the book so they knew what was up. I tried pushing one of them into set… they were a bit reluctant. Ah well. Nice boys anyways, maybe I’ll see them in London. Did a few sets… the best one was this fucking hottie coming off the metro. Damn! She was hot. I actually tried a couple of lines Yad told me does to see how they worked – and they worked great. I came up with this funny thing with this girl at the end of the set. As I’m putting her number in my phone, I say “I need a nickname for you. Turn around. She spins around and I go “damn! … ok, that’s your nickname…. Damn!” .. hehe… soooooo she kisses me on the mouth. I tell her I’m only around 2 days and she’s like “a lot can happen in two days!” … sweet. This girl really was smoking. I remember during this set, what it’s like to truly go direct. REAL direct is truly and honestly expressing your desire for a woman. Telling her she’s hot just as the opener is a bit weak. If you’re gonna tell a woman tell her she’s hot, REALLY tell her she’s hot. I go into how she’s ruin me if I hooked up with here….. how I wouldn’t even want sex again if I’d have her. How I’d loose all productivity in life and would end up sitting around on the computer with my mouth open.

Yad is sitting here next to me and he says, complimenting them on really specifis stuff about how they are hot is money. Like “oh you have moles, I think moles are so sexy….” Etc.

So as I was saying, yea I went overboard on how hot this girl is. But, after that, you just go into comfort and building rapport and don’t mention it anymore. Once is enough – but “once” can be a 2 minute fucking rant on how hot a girl is, but once it’s over, it’s over. Move on to deeper stuff.

Anyways…. Yea back to the club. So whatever, few sets. Nothing worthwhile. I think one girl was DTF but I just wasn’t horny enough to escalate. She was hot, too. But quite drunk. So that was enough for me not to really give a shit. Burlesque girl was texting me and met up with me in the club. She wants to fuck and is soooooo friendly but… I’m just not into her. Face is ok, amazing tits….. but nooo personality :(

She accidentally blew me out of set by saying bye to me as I was talking to this other girl. (or WAS it?) hmmmmmmmm

Anyways here’s the funny part

The next morning I wake up late, yad’s gaming in the park. I sent a couple of emails and he brings this girl he’d just met back to the flat. Then he shows me the a picture of “DAMN” girl I sarged the night before and goes “you know this girl here? Yea – I instant dated her just today.”

I’m like WHAT? What the fuck are you talking about? You set stealing motherfucker. This dude is unbelievable. He’s stealing girls he doesn’t even know I’ve met yet. It’s ridiculous. It’s bad enough a couple of days ago (literally a few hours after I show him this Swedish girl I fucked) he’s like “yea I’m meeting up with this girl tomorrow, she’s on your facebook” … and I’m like “uhh yea I already fucked her” … that was 2 days ago. And now this

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME OR WHAT? WHAT ARE THE FUCKING MATHEMATICAL CHANCES, OF IN A CITY OF ONE MILLION PEOPLE, HE WOULD INSTANT DATE THE ONE GIRL I FUCKIN LOVED FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE. THE NIGHT BEFORE. ARE YOU SERIOUS? We literally are sarging the city dry.

Right. Anyways I leave yad to it, and of course he fucks the girl on the couch. He’s like “yea it was lovely, just the right height for me to rest her face on the side bit. It was nice, I was fucking her in the mouth, and whenever she tried to touch my cock I’d say “no hands!” and she was like goblerabwabwabawb”

As he was tryin to escalate she was trying to go, she walked towards the door, he came up behing her and just hugged her for a minute. Then he said “this feels so good” … then he kissed her. Later on, he just started fingering her and that was it really.

From yad “She’s say “I have to go” and go to start putting her dress on, and then I’d stick my finger in her and she’s be “oooh yea” … then a minute later she’s say “ok I have to go… and then I’d stick my finger in her…haha”

Now he’s telling me he loves the popping sound it makes when u quickly pull your cock out of a girls mouth. Heh.

You know, people have slightly different reasons for getting into game. I can safely say for yad, it’s to FUCK. Hheh.

So this girl, HB DAMN! Flaked on us both today. Nice. She said he knew me thru comedy, maybe she felt a bit slutty giving us both her number. Fuck it. Still, yad is ridiculous. Fucking ridiculous. I guess there are only so many really hot girls, and they go out a lot.

But still. What the fuck…. What a cunt!

He's here next to me. He just said "i remember the first time i met you. as you came out of the tube, you said "that girl's hot" and then i opened her. when i came back from the set, you had this look on your face like "what the fuck, this guys' like me!"

some thing's don't change i guess.

what a cunt.

No comments: