Wednesday 22 April 2009

comedy in Stockholm, ... friendly girls.... met a new pua on the plane

Did a comedy show. Open some hotties at the bar pre show, but they left before I went on as I was headlining. I should have pre framed that shit with “you guys aren’t gonna leave before I’m on, are you?” but I didn’t and they left. Fuck. That really sucks. There was only 2 hotties left at the end, both of whom had boyfriends. Damn. Yad actually talked about sarging on stage and brough up a girl on stage to show how he opens a set. It was funny, hehe. At the show one girl passed her number up to me, and I got # closed by a couple of girls later on in the night. These girls demanded I go with them to this bar… so I got invited to a burlesque show on sat, and this other big club with lots of girls, free drinks for tonight. Will try and go I guess, though I got a sore throat. Yad is here, came to hang with me for a week. Awesome! Also I met this guy on the plane reading a book on internet dating. He’s rescently discovered the community. I set him straight on why internet dating is gay. He came out to hang with us and we taught him some shit. I did his first street direct approach and got the girls number. I took a video of him after, he was pretty psyched. Haha. I love that. It’s like a drug, that first hit is the sweetest, you know? Anways wel all went with these girls to this bar after. 2 of them # closed me but the one I was after wouldn’t’ give me her number. She had a BF and so did this other super hottie. The other super hottie wouldn’t even talk to me, it was amazing. The little super hottie that I did talk to… she was like an attention whore. Like she’d sit by and listen as I talked to this other girl with big boobies… but she was pretending to talk to yad. Then, she said the other girls boobs were probably saggy. Hahaha. She liked me but she wasn’t gonna do shit, I don’t think. Whatever I’ll FB her I suppose.

So it’s gonna be a busy week I think. Burlesque show, clubs, comedy blah blah. And I’m still not horny yet. Sigh….

Ps – hottest girls in stockholm. Did I mention that? I can’t decide between here and st. petersburgh for best girls ever. Damn it. But WOW. That’s all I gotta say.

Here’s a little clip I took of the plane guy after doing his first direct street approach. He’s so hyped. I remember when I was like that a year and some ago when I did my first direct approach. Awww… memories…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJuhAa3QId8

No comments: