Tuesday 7 April 2009

First lay in Russia - on day 3 ;)

Just got back. Jesus. I been fucking hbhotbod. Fuck that, I’m changing her name to hbhungry. First of all she’s too fucking skinny. I’ve never said that before as I like ‘em skinny but holy fuck. If ever I had a sick sexual fantasy about fucking a young teenage girl – it’s been fulfilled. I didn’t, and it wasn’t. but if If I’d had one, It would’ve done.
Secondly, she’s hbhungry because she just wanted cock all the time. Jesus Christ. We fucked everwhere. On the first night, I get over there. She’s gotten rid of her flatmate and they told their “actual couchsurfer” not to come back that night. Well clearly he didn’t get the message, because at midnight he’s outside the door ringing the bell. After about 15 mins I said to her “he’s gonna be here all night, for sure” … he was. He was ringing that bell on and off till 8am when he left to the internet café. Then he came back. I’d said to her at midnight “look I’ll open the door, naked with an erection. He’ll get the message” but she was like “no no just ignore him”
So I fucked her the whole night with a poor homeless couchsurfing standing outside the door. They are thick soviet union style doors – you can’t hear shit thru them. Anyways for the first hour we just took turns giving each other head. She was great. After I gave her some minor adjustments to how I preffered getting head, she actually said to me “forgive me for the adjustment period” … omfg!! When’s the last time you head that from a western girl?? Pleasing the man is still part of the culture here…. Sweeeeeeet
So buddy comes back in the morning but then leaves soon after. More fucking. We only left the house to get some food (the food is soooooo goooooood!!!) and back in for sex. Then an american movie with russian dubbed over. It’s weird watching a movie where u can hear the English and THEN the Russian over it. Sometimes I’m hearing both but sometimes I get nothing. For the first part of the movie I thought I was gonna get a nosebleed! Ugh! Later on she went for a shower, I went in there as buddy slept and fucked her standing up, then on the floor, then in the shower. Fucking on the floor hurts your knees. It’s not recommended. I got a slight workout as it felt a bit like doing squats as she was up against the wall. I ate like a motherfucker the next day so I guess i'd burnt some calories....
Shit I flaked on the hbninja (hottie that was dancing at club) … she has been investing over texts … but what was the point? I was already getting laid. Fuck tho I really wanted to meet up with her. Just to see if I could have. FUCK. If I get the train to Moscow today as is the plan I won’t see her… if I should miss it then I’ll try. Sucks tho.
A funny moment from yesterday: she tells me her ex offered her free lazer eye surgery but she didn’t take it, she was afraid it would hurt. I’m like, what are you crazy?? I’m gonna pay loads for that shit. Do it! Call him right now, and give him a blowjob when he comes over. Then, in half an hour start swinging your hands around and say “I really wanna blow you, but I can’t find your dick. Can you still hook me up??”
Maybe u had to be there :P
Oh I’ve been taking notes on how much things cost here. It’s cheap but not compared to earnings. A non skilled worker makes 15000 rubles a month. That’s like 500 US dollars. How the fuck do you live on that? Jesus Christ. Many in the west earn more in a day or two than some do here in a month!! That’s insane…. We take everything for granted in the rich countries but … I can see really how well we have it. And Russia isn’t even that poor. Just compared to what I’m used to. I’ll probably shit myself when I get to asia!
Right that’s it. I gotta register my visa and buy a train ticket. Moscow, here I come!

No comments: