Friday 24 April 2009

Reliving the good old days - Yad comes to STockholm!

Yad is in town to sarge with me this week!
For those of you who don't know - Yad is awesome. He's the guy I got good with. Me and him went out for like hours a day from oct 2007 dill like april 2008 ... it was retarded. we'd literally go out at noon and then somtimes get back around 3 or 4 am, so we'd sarge 16 hours sometimes, We've done many many hundreds of sets together. probably thousands.
I've never hard core gamed like this before or after - and I can tell you I never will hard core game like this again. I heard stories about guys, like jeffy for example that went out every night for years in a row. Well, fuck that. This wasn't that intense. but most days, all day, for 6 months is pretty fucking intense.

11.55am -

Just about to go out

Was sarging with yad in the day

I think it’s his influence, but I was just funny guy. We cracked up. The girls cracked up. But… well I didn’t give a fuck really. Haha.

He shared with me a couple of funny lines he uses to flirt. I’m gonna try his ones and see how they go for me. We going to a party full of 18 year olds. Oh yeah. Creepy?. We’ll see. Finally at long last – I will be the old creepy guy in the room. Hahaha. Fuck it. Then to my favorite club, ever, in the world! If you don’t know, tough shit!

No comments: