Monday 13 April 2009

Lr - Another Hot Russian /w pics and vids!!

Just got back from my date with hbwhite.

Here’s a pic before we begin our story:

Photobucket

Holy shit. Yea, 2 day-day 2. not bad eh? That’s gotta be some kind of record. Personal record, at least. So – my predictions were right. Saturday night the plan was meet this girl around 6. hit the party up (a party I knew was to be full of girls) at 9 maybe 10, and then hit the club(s) around 12/1 ish. Pretty sweet, right? I’m bound to get laid if I hit up all that shit!!

Well, it’s almost 8 by the time I meet the girl. We are meeting as Pushkinskaya. I start the fun straight away - as soon as we see each other, I hide behind a post. I play peek a boo with her. After doing that for a bit, I panic and run off. Then when I’m almost out of the square I run back towards her, but instead of running up to her I just run around her in circles like 3 times. Like the 3 stooges, except I wasn’t going “woop woop woop” … she was amused and so were at least 1 or 2 onlookers on a bench.

She looks good. Almost as good as I remember that night. I thought she was stunning when I wrote about her then – now I think she’s just hot. We walk around a bit looking for a coffee shop. It’s cold. I warm her hands up and then keep holding her hands (or hand) the whole time after that. There’s a theatre on our left – we try go in to explore but there’s a show on and they won’t even let us in to check it out. We hand around the outside bit which is heated tho and warm up. We keep looking for coffee shops (the one’s near the metro were outrageously priced and we refused to go in) … I make fun of her for bein super optimistic as every time she says “I’m sure there will be one there” there isn’t one, but she keeps saying “I’m sure there will be one there!” … oh we shot even looks together to the security guards (building our own world)


Eventually there’s a mcdonalds and I say fuck it, we’ll go there. She gets coffee, I get ice cream Sunday with fudge, which I’ve been craving for days. We continue playing the question game which we’d started when I met her. It’s going well… some better seats open up (we were on stools and the mcdonalds was packed) so we get some good seats. She sits next to me and I cuddle her. We keep playing. Earlier on when we were outside I’d asked her “say so when was the last time u had a boyfriend” and she just said “I don’t wanna talk about it” … I thought that she probably had one, and If I forced her to admit it, it would put be off so I dropped it. But here we were getting quite cuddly and I realized she’s actually a really good, kind of shy girl – that she wouldn’t be doing this with me if I she had a BF so I asked her again. This time she told me the story – and it was a funny one. She says they were going out for months. Everything was going pretty well. He used to tell her she was so beautiful, her only one etc. then, she doesn’t hear from him for six months. She tries to call him and reach him but he doesn’t answer. She’s worried he could be dear or something but .. she keeps up hope, thinking he’ll call her one day. 6 months later he calls her, telling her he loves her. Here’s the the call went

“hey baby it’s me. I love you”

“how come you haven’t called me in six months?”

“I had things to do.”

“for 6 months?”

“I wanted to finish doing my stuff and then call you after”

Shit, I thought it was funny.

She takes her jacket off in the Mcdonalds. Omg. She is wearing the same white sweater and her BODY IS AMAZING. Now she’s super hot again. Heh. We make out a little – she can’t kiss. I tell her I’ll have to teach her how to kiss.

Anyways we talk and talk. It’s getting later around 11pm. She’s staying 2 nights in a hotel. I’m thinking 2 things. One: I should get to the party, there will be lots of girls there. I can see hbwhite tomorrow night and try and sleep with her then. Second, I just wanna spend the next 2 days with her, starting right now. It’s a touch call. i say to her “how about you be my 2 days girlfriend, we’ll be together this whole time that youre in Moscow” and she smiles and says “yea, ok!” .. I tell her to call her hotel and see if I can stay there, how much it might cost etc … she does and it’s only 550 roubles which is just over 10 pounds per night. She’s got a room for 2 people anyways (you know with the 2 beds together…. So it should be no problem. I think fuck it, I’m gonno go with this chick.

I was pondering - what if it’s the wrong descision? What if there’s hotters girls at the party? A girl I would like even more? Bla blab la. But then I thought that’s a stupid thing to think. You have a fucking hot girl right here, with a hotel room who wants you to come with her. You’d have to be a retard not to go right now. As I’ve learned before – anything could happen by tomorrow. She could just get second thoughts, and cancel and that’s it. I’ll hate myself forever. So fuck that. I’m going with her right now and that’s it.

Really in that situation probably there isn’t a “wrong” descision. You can go to a hotel room with a hottie and likely lay her (or at least have one hell of a time) or you can go to a party with lods of girls and possibilities and save the other girl for the next night. Both sound good and a good idea – but based on my past experience you should lay a girl as soon as you can. A million things can go wrong – and they often do. So that’s it, off we go

On the subway there she’s like “I’m a bit worried” … I asked why and she said “what if you’re a sex maniac?” … I replied “naah, not really. Just once or twice is enough for me!” … she didn’t say anything. So she’s pretty much accepted we’re going to have sex. Sweet. Even if she objected it wouldn’t mean much – but that fact that she didn’t object said a LOT.

Then she said she was worred what the hotel people would think and I just said “who cares? Maybe we’re friends. Maybe we’re engaged!”

We get to the hotel. Turns out it’s 2 rubles for me to stay there (6 cents) and that the 550 was only if I wanted breakfast. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

I register etc I and we head up. It’s like fort fucking knox. You have to show your slip downstairs and then as you get off the elevator on your floor. No guests, nothing. U can forget about hookers, lol. The soviet union is alive and well.

So as we’re preparing for bed she’s talking about … she’s worried about what she’s going to wear. In the end these little shorts and this tight shirt. Omfg she looks unbelievable. As she goes to the bathroom I almost yelled out “don’t’ be silly whatever you put on you’ll be naked withing 2 minutes!” but this is the case more so if I don’t say it that if I do say it. Why tempt her anti stlut defense? As she was in the bathroom I was thinking “this is a sweet moment in my life right here. I have this superhot girl with a smoking hot body in the bathroom about to get into bed with me. This is what I’ve always wanted. This is what every guy’s always wanted. And here it is. I actually wrote this little note into my phone.

“the hottest women in the world is in the bathroom and she’s about to get in bed with me. This is a moment to remember. Fuck here she comes!”

She gets into bed. She’s topless within a minute. She does in fact have the best body I have ever seen so far. Perfectly flat, toned stomach. C cup boobs which are slightly too big for her small frame… smooth soft skin. Her figure is hotter than anything I’ve seen on tv, magazines, anywhere. This is THE perfect swimsuit body.

Here’s a pic (no, you can’t see her boobies. Fuck you!)

Photobucket

We start hugging and I’m like “ok u want your massage?” … shirt straight off. I do my usual… she loves it, makes some little moans as I get to her ass. She won’t let me get the undies off. I rub her pussy for a while which she loves, but I can’t get the undies off. I rub her some more. Still no. like 15-20 mins later they come off. I’m fingering her but she won’t open her legs probably so it’s hard to ginfer her properly. Like I can slide my middle finger in but only to my knuckle…. I can’t go deeper cuz her legs are barely apart. I ask her and plead and try force them open but I can’t – her legs are stronger than my arms it seems! I try and go down on her but she won’t let me…. I kiss her all the way down her body to her pussy but she just shies away when I get near. After fucking ages of this I lick her a bit but again the legs won’t spread and I just can’t do anything. After I while, I realize I do know what to do in the situation. I remember that I know game -I just haven’t had to do it in such a long time.

“ok then, well I guess we should sleep” I tell her, and I lay on my back and pull the covers on me. She puts her hand on my chest and says “ok … sleep” as her hand moves toward my cock. Nice. She didn’t waste any time. She did this thing where she was ticking my cock up and down. It wasn’t really a hand job but if felt great. I had 2 mini orgasms …. After I try go down on her again but still – same problem. After a while I get fed up and I just say to her

“look, do you want me to give you an orgasm, yes or no? if you say yes, you let me do whatever I want to you and you do what I say. If the answer is no, im going to sleep right now!” … she says “yes, ok, do anything you want to me” and then totally complies after that. I pull her ass to the corner of the bed, I sit down next to the bed and then spreads her legs… I say wider and she does. Then I go down on her proper. She’s shaved but not totally so it’s still a bit hairy but I manage. It’s not as easy to make her come as some other girls and took a bit longer but I got there in the end. She actually pulled me off by my hair when she came, then shot up and held me and she shook from the orgasm. That was a first, usually girls just flop around while still laying down…. It was cool tho. More intimate. After that she just lay on me right where she was… I kinda wanted to move her more onto the bed (I’d moved her ass to the side and was on my knees on the floor so I could get in there properly) but she wouldn’t move, she was totally relxed and happy right on the side, so I just let her lay on me for a bit. Then she moves over. She says to me “I’ve never had one like that before” … I’m still not sure if she meat an orgasm from head, one that strong from head, or one that strong period. I’ll ask her, I’d like to know. I got some head too – she held my cock and just kinda stared at it at first. I asked if she’d done it before and she said no. she’s fucking 23!! Maybe she’s kidding or she said that cuz she isn’t too experienced?? I gave her some lessons and she’s improved (esp by night 2) …

At one point we were laying there, she was looking at me in the eyes and she said “I think you have a secret” .. I’m like “what?” … I say “I dunno, what do u mean?” … she’s like “you look like you have a secret, that’s all!” … I was freaking on the inside but I was just like “oh, when I was little…” and told her some personal shit. That’s actually a great thing to say to get something interesting (or a confession) out of a girl. I’m going to remember that.

The next day we spend together. I actually went to work with her like a chode. Ahha. Well let me explain – she in town for a couple of days working at this convention thingy –she’s the manager so she’s in charge. She was gonna take a long lunch break for us to hang out – but it was 12 by the time we left the hotel. So I figured I’ll mope around a bit and then we can do lunch around 2 and then I’ll split and meet her later. But by the time we finished eating it was 4 and she was only working till 6 so I though fuck it I’ll faff around. I had my music player so I wandered around and joked around with people in the store.

That night she wouldn’t let me go down on her which is strange as I’d make her come doing that the night before. When I commented “you liked it yesterday” she just blushed ans said “don’t talk about that!” …. She really is a shy girl. It’s so sweet. She blew me quite a bit more the second night, I fingered her some and we had sex twice (yaay!) … actually we were so tired we slept from 12-7am so when I say “night” I actually mean “morning” … My performance was fairly shit by my standards. Ah well. She liked my finger and I’d make her cum the night before so she’s at the very least a satisfied customer, although I’m sure not overly so… truth is she was with me cuz she liked being around me. The side was completely a bonus for her

I’d asked her “why do you like me”

Her answer “I feel good around you, you make me laugh. I feel safe”

There you go.

I took lots of photos. Muahaha. Next day I went around with her to do some stuff and we ate and had ice cream and took her to the train station. I almost cried after I walked away from the train. Well, one tear so I guess I cired. I had that broken hearted feeling for around 5, maybe 10 minutes. Half hour later I felt normal and by that night I was already chasing new girls.

Strange. It’s like I had a girlfriend for 2 days. It occurs to me that it actually feels like I have a girlfriend because I am always with a girl. It’s just like having a gf, but her face, body, and mannerisms change dramatically. It’s kinda cool and kinda sad at the same time. When we were on the metro she said “it’s just so good with you…” and trailed off. Awwwww.

This girl by the way was one of the hottest I’ve been with. Face, hot … her body tho was the best I’ve ever seen. I honestly don’t think I will see a more perfect body on a woman. And she was lovely too. Such a sweet girl. If I was looking for a wife…. Sigh…

As I was laying in bed with her I just thought “this is what I always wanted. This it what every guy wants, a smoking hot girl with an amazing body in bed with them” … I smiled. But I wasn’t really that happy. It was more like I achieved something, some goal I’ve always had. I dunno. Maybe I’m used to being in bed with pretty girls. Maybe I shouldn’t have ejaculated a few nights ago with hbskinny. This is one of the hottest girls I’ve ever seen and I wasn’t even that excited. What the fuck?? I think my sex drive is low actually. I gotta eat more fruits and nuts or some shit. Or maybe it’s normal and I’m just fucking too much? Noooooo it’s low. For sure. A pua with a low sex drive? That the fuck is that??

I asked her when was the first moment she thought we were gonna have sex. She says “when we were in mcdonals…no actually, even when we said we’d go to my place I thought maybe we’ll just kiss and stuff… but when we were in the hotel….”

So naïve. Muahaha (evil laugh)

By that evening I was totally normal about the whole thing. Where is my heart? I’m not really sure what’s normal or what I should feel. Maybe I just wanna hold on to her because I know I can’t have her? I actually wanted to run back on the train and tell her that I love her. Maybe I just like drama? We texted as she was on the train and she said she thought she was in love. Wow. Also she called me the next morning and we talked a bit… she didn’t wanna get off the phone but there really wasn’t much to say….

I should be careful, I don’t wanna be one of those heartbreaker guy assholes girls fall in love with. So far I haven’t been. I guess I don’t normally let girls get too close to me….

Here’s the scary part. The guy she was falling for was me, just 100% me. I didn’t use any gamey shit. I only played the question game, shich is essentially – asking questions. It’s me she wants. Damn it. But I can never really be with her like she wants. I know she’s hoping for it, but it’s never gonna happen.

Ah well. It will fade, as it always does. She’ll be alright, and so I will. Still… a girl like that…

Sigh…

Fuck it. Here’s a couple of little vids, just to make you fuckers jealous. Hehe :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw5DQb1bBP8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nnp_y30yKQ

She’s really something, isn’t she?

Sigh…

No comments: