Saturday 25 April 2009

Lr - Dorky Yoga Girl

Sat april 25th

Fucking weird

Just got home from last night… spend the night and most of this afternoon with this artsy fartsy yoga instructor hippie girl.

I’m in set with this girl who is O.K .. mainly a warm up I guess. Then I spot this girl with a very hot body go into the bathroom. I high five her for having “crazy hair” and then just grab her while I’m still sitting as she walks by. I just start babbling about how un-Swedish she is. I tell her she looks like that chick from the movie mad science. Christey Brinkley. I’m like “steven segall’s wife! That’s you!” she has no idea what I’m on about but it doesn’t matter… she is leaning down to talk to me. Then she crouches down very comfortably for quite some time…. . I almost ask “are you a yoga chick?” a moment before she reveals, “I teach yoga!” haha..

Well we chat … I’m getting my arm around her, massagin her neck a bit. She says “I have a problem. I need to pee but I don’t want you to leave. Will u wait for me?” … I tell her sure it’s ok. It’s on.

Now, she’s cute in a dorky way…. Very nice body though. She’s geeky and sweet and has a great body but the face,it’s ok with kinda big teeth. Haha. I kinda wanna go game. Eventually I decide I’ll go with her simply because it’s 3am and the only part of the club open is the really loud part… which I’m not a fan of. I think what the hell… she needs a lay, why not?

Ok here’s where it gets weeeeeeeeeird

She warms me that, she’s in a weird headspace cuz she was in an “accident” recently...

Then later she reveals the “Accident” was in fact …. she was raped a year ago. She had been with someone else since then though (phew)

She wouldn’t let me get her panties off at first and I was wondering what was going on.... (even the bra took a while) but anyways … she tells me she was on her period and that she bleeds a lot. I'm like, yea yea, whatever i've heard that all before. We get down to it. I’m fucking her, I take my dick out to switch positions and the condom was COVERED in blood. IT looked like CHUNKS of blood. I was like WHAT THE FUCK!? I geess the condom was scrunched up, so it looked like CHUNKS of blood. I actually had to wipe the blood off with some paper towel before switching positions, otherwise the blood would wipe off on the outside of her pussy apon re-entry and get all over the bed. Amazingly thru all this, I was able to maintain my erection. I guess once I decided I was gonna fuck, Nothing was gonna get in the way! This was the first time a broad hasn’t got seconds though, I’ll tell you that! ;D ... or rather ... >:( -A squeamish person would have passed out, right then seeing all that blood. THAT would have been a better story! "Soo yea, the last thing i remember is pulling my dick out of this chick, and now i'm talking to you, doc!" ha!

She was very flexible, which was cool. She can put her legs behind her head and take a cock at the same time! That's multi tasking! haha.... She did give me a nice handjob where I had to internal orgasms, before the sex. My dick was refusing to function after the handjobs…. she asked me what I wanted. I told her…. I went for a shower and then she sorted me out with some bj action …. Pretty good!

Add to this that I was heavily allergic to her cat, so the entire time I was sneezing like fuck, with a runny nose, constricted throat, the lot! He actually tried to get in on the sex. I had to shoo him away! WTF? I suppose "Threesome with Cat and bendy yoga girl" would have been a better title for this LR! maybe i'll let the pets get involved next time! ;D

U know, I barely enjoy condom sex unless it's someone I really really wanna fuck. I think I’m getting more into just hangin out with cool girls than fucking. Honestly. The fuckin would just happen anyway.

I have been thinking about this for a while: I want to experiment with just making girl “friends” and not really trying to lay them. It would be a huge change in my game… but I think it would actually get me laid more…

I just open hotties, tell them they are cool and we should be friends. I will actually put THEM in the friend zone saying shit like “I only like you as a friend” …. Hahha…. Then just hang and get to know them. I won’t even ask if they have bf’s either. And I’ll just see what happens. This is gonna be a fun experiment. I’ve wanted to do it for a while. NOT hit on girls! hmmm I wonder if I’ll be able to help myself? This is for girls I meet in daygame. Nightgame I will be doing more aggressive shit going for SNL’s….

Should be a fun few weeks…. Home turf!! Canada here I come!

WHy the fuck didn't she say she was on her period!! Cuz she wanted cock! Evil! Ah well... I don't mind - gotta let the ladies win a round, here and there.... :D

No comments: