Saturday 18 April 2009

I am a dickwad

Arrived in Zurich today to fuck this girl for 2 days. Did a couple of sets, as you’d expect.

Set 1. “Hey, I was just wondering…”

Girl gives me a disgusted look and walks away quickly

Set 2 “hey, I really love your….”

Girl looks at me like I’m a rapist and runs down the train platform.

Welcome to Switserland.

Where penises come to die. I don’t think you could CREATE more unfriendly girls if you tried. Honestly. You’d have to punch baby girls in the cunt at birth to make them any less friendly than they already are.

I atually knew this before I agreed to go… so why?

We’d messed around before and I wanted to bang her properly. She had a really hot body, and I was able to get a flight that stopped in zurich on the way to Amsterdam. Originally I was gonna use the 4 hour stopover, have her come to the airport and bang her somewhere (maybe a bathroom in the airport) … (classy) … but then I thought “what the hell!” … I’d get a flight 2 days later to the damn, as it wasn’t that expensive. Then I get 2 days of fucking!!

What a terrible plan.

Here’s what I didn’t take into account. I was going there straight after Russian and that I’d bang some hot girls there. That, and the fact that this girl had started drinking heavily and put on weight, and that her hot skinny body was now, a normal body.

That, and that she was just as boring this time as she was last time, except now I’m stuck with her for 2 days instead of 2 hours

That, and she’s a bitch. She couldn’t do anything with me on night one as she had to babysit her sister. Then, we go to a concert and she’s talking to this guy for like 30 mins as I’m bored. I spoke to the band and shit. Sure I coulda pulled her away but her behavior had so put me off so much I didn’t even wanna have anything to do with her.

That, and switserland has the absolute bitchiest, unfriendly women in the world

IN THE WORLD

So, 2 days in a country, for this girl, and I didn’t even sleep with her. By choice, but still. Fuck it.

I can’t believe I went out of my way for this one kinda cute girl! Chooooooode!!!

Lesson: don’t go out of your way or spend money on girls. it’s not worth it. Unless it’s like a serious thing, u know? Fuck that. Never again.

Lame.

No comments: