Thursday 1 January 2009

New year's Booze fest

Uggghhhh
Met up with Gabriel and Alex (new to game but is a natural) … went to this party that was laaaame. Free booze though. I decided to get hammered as it’s new year and all that. What the fuck right? Was doing tequila shots. Jesus when I typed that word I could smell it in my nose. Fuck. I got way too drunk but will get to that in a sec. So, the host of the party telle me to calm down. All I did was say to this guy (with high energy) “come on man, let’s do a shot! Come ooon!! Come do a shot or I’ll cut you!” while holding a knife. Apparently he told a couple other people to calm down also. This guy was like super chodey AFC guy. He told me he didn’t like me. He was like “man everyone here knows you’re just some guy off the street” .. and I’m “dude everyone here loves me. Why do you think people keep coming up to me and talking to me all the time?” … anyways I was trying make friends with him – almost as an exercise… maybe I could sell him some 1:1 training lol…. He was a dick anyways. He walked away mid sentence. Then later he comes up to me and goes “you’re growing on me!” …

I told this other guy what I did and he was like “yea I saw this girl on the bus once and I was thinking about if there was a way to meet her, but I didn’t do anything” … I told him a couple of my openers and he was like “what, you just would say that?? Really?” … hahah I forget sometimes how even the most basic shit seems crazy to people outside of game. It really is another world, isn’t it?

I met this one guy who told me he met some girl online once who said she wanted to come live in Amsterdam. After 2 weeks of chatting with her online he said to her “why don’t you come” and she did and they were together for years. Then he did it again to a woman after talking to her for 30 mins. What the fuck!!

Right after the stroke of new year I put my face into a woman’s boobs and felt them up. Her boyfriend was around too, that could have gotten messy. Heh.

We walk over to this club. It’s sold out. I try talking to the bouncer but he’s having none of it. Then Gabrielle comes up to me with 2 tickets in his hand. Score. Turns out the asshole party house gave them to him! Ha!! We go in. I feel sick so I head to the toilets. There a spend the remaining 2 hours puking till the club closes. I got 2 texts during that time inuquiring about my location. I replied “puking in the toilet. Ouu there in a min (out there is what I meant” … then they convinced me to walk to leidseplein to look for girls. It was dead though and I eventually get a cab.

Hang on, why did I even write this? Nothing happened. What a pointless report. Sorry for wasting your time. I just got really wasted. I am going back to my strict non drinking regimen. Oh yeah. Puking is so not sexy.

No comments: