Thursday 15 January 2009

Jan 9th - off to stockholm!

Got to stockholm. Picked up a girl on the train to the airport. It was an interesting set because it was a really low energy set for me. Partly because I was tired and party because It was on the quiet section of the train so I wasn't being too loud out of consideration. I was funny and crazy but probably about 50 of 60% less than normal... it was good. I just asked her a bit about herself, what she looks for in a guy (qualified her a bit) and then she was asking me the same questions. Then I simply suggested we should meet up for a coffee when I get back into town and she agreed. It was all very smooth and shit, without me outputting so much energy. I really want to replicate this in field... everyone keeps telling me to but I never REALLY commit to it. After this set I really really wanna go out and be "mr laid back guy" ... it so goes against my natural style but i will give it a shot perhaps as my next mission...

Oh ... My friends tell me that the me I am when I'm around them is way cooler than the me going out sarging me. Like I am funny when I really feel the inspiration but I joke around less and just talk about stuff more. just interesting talk... i guess that's what i should be aiming for in field...

Went to a party in stockholm. Had an ok time I guess, really weren't any girls I was attracted to. Interesting though, I really picked up on when a couple of girls hit on me. It was reaaaaly obvious but I just didn't fancy them. i would't have even realized it a few months ago... i am getting better at reading ioi's ... such a basic thing but i never really worked on it or paid much attention to is as i would just open any girl that i fancied ... hah... but more and more in the day too and all sorts of situations i have been notice them.....

would be interesting to have a challenge where you only open girls that give you ioi's + you HAVE to open EACH one... hmmm

((Utrecht didn't call in the day but did text saying she was busy and asking when I'll be back in town)

This very hot girl I met on the streets wanted me to come to her house over facebook. We’d been chatting for a while, interesting stuff. I knew she had a BF but I thought it was on anyways. Then turns out her BF was going to be there for dinner! I slept thru it anyways but it would have been a bit weird. I’d have felt weird being there knowing I wanna sleep with this girl and well… you get the idea. Maybe she really just wants to be friends? Or maybe she wants to see what’s out there. She’s been investing a lot of time into facebook… maybe she wants to just make her BF jealous? I told her in FB the next day that he may have been a bit jealous as I have quite a magnietic personality. Her reply “wouldn't have been weird with my boyfriend there btw, dont worry! he's kinda like his hair: not quite normal. brad pitt could be licking my hand with his hand on my ass, he wouldn't mind.. i dont get it. it's like a superhuman type of confidence or whatever. a little frustrating sometimes. i guess you would like him, you're a little over-energetic and out there as well right?”

I think she’s just checking out the market. Women are evil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work with your blog dude - it's always great to read!

For what it's worth, it would be awesome if you recorded and uploaded a bunch street pick ups on Youtube.

All the best Sasha!